Dedicated server sometimes loads a different mission

Slightly weird one, and this could simply be due to me trying to use a laptop with just 8GB of ram to host a dedicated server.

Either way, at the moment, I have 4 missions in my "list" that can be viewed user the browser.

In the last few days, I've had some strange issues of me "stopping" the current mission, then when I try to "run" a different mission, it will simply re-load an old mission.

Any thoughts/recommendations?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

• 1 month later...
almost 100% of the time the "dedicated server" picks the wrong mission, I have taken to leaving only the mission I want to run in the list.

I noticed the same behavior. I always have to switch to the new mission twice before it works. I also had trouble deleting missions but I think you just have to stop the server before you can delete one so maybe that is the same with changing the mission. I will try that next time. Otherwise it seems to work pretty good. :thumbup:

I still have this issue, and it’s not consistent.

Somedays, the server will either not load a mission, or insist on loading a different mission.

Other days, it will load fine. Very weird.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Now I need to have at least two missions in the list or it will not load anything. If I only leave the one mission I want to load in the mission list it just says loading for hours and from the Web GUI I can't see the mission. If I select two missions, 90% of the time it will load the mission I did not select.

I've still got the issue of the server loading a different mission to the one you want.

However, I think I've found a solution.

If you have say 4 missions already in the list and wish to add a new one and then run it, on my server, I've found that adding ANOTHER mission (i.e. 6th mission), then trying to run that 6th mission will actually run the preceding mission, i.e. the one that you're actually try to run.

All a bit pants, but it seems to work.