Installing English Cockpit by Gospadin,HELP!

Lobo LXII

:helpsmilie:Well,I have tried to search this ,tried installing it many different ways,but I having no luck.

I want to install the English cockpit to my M-2000C. to be able to change it would be nice ,but at this point I am perfectly willing to make it mt default cockpit.

Please help,I want to get back to crashing into the sides of mountains and such.:doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Razbam have recently included an English cockpit which I believe pays homage to Gospadin's previous version, you get the option to select an English pit within the options but for whatever reason its not working as it should. I read somewhere that Razbam were aware of the problem and that it was being looked at - though that was weeks now and wasn't from an official source :(

Who knows what's going on with it..

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

Thank for the reply.Would you believe,My install just updated today ? I went into Settings>SPECIAL>M-200C and you now have to option of selecting an English cockpit!

Unfortunately,it still don't work :mad:(!@#$%^&*)Oh well,maybe next update:noexpression:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lobo. I'm sorry I didn't reply your message on my page.

I have not Mirage module and have no chance test and fix problems. That's why I couldn't help you mate. Sorry.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Razbam have recently included an English cockpit which I believe pays homage to Gospadin's previous version, you get the option to select an English pit within the options but for whatever reason its not working as it should.

TL;DR:

There are 2 elements to Gospadin's English Cockpit mod

• M-2000C\Liveries\M-2000C-CPT\English (contains various texture.dds and description.lua)

and a fix to

• M-2000C\Cockpit\mainpanel_init.lua

Although English Cockpit textures have been added in DCS 2.5.3.21708, mainpanel_init.lua hasn't been updated.

Details:

Add

dofile(LockOn_Options.common_script_path.."tools.lua")
livery = find_custom_livery("M-2000C","default")

to "DCS World\Mods\Aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\mainpanel_init.lua" i.e. near the end so it reads

mirrors_draw.output   			= {1,0}
mirrors_draw.controller         = controllers.mirrors_draw

[color="Red"]dofile(LockOn_Options.common_script_path.."tools.lua")[/color]
[color="Red"]livery = find_custom_livery("M-2000C","default")[/color]

need_to_be_closed			= true -- close lua state after initialization

to get the new English cockpit textures to load.

attachment.php?attachmentid=194337&stc=1&d=1537532023

739867584_M2KEnglishcockpitwitheditedmainpanel_initlua2_5_3_21708Screen_180921_123310.jpg.cf647c983298fc28cc8aa8c9e24462ad.jpg

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

That worked like a champ!Thanks!

However,I was still getting this...

1020935334_Leftcanopyrail1.thumb.JPG.3acfbb445562642615240e79f15c899d.JPG

So I checked some files and found out the had let one out. So,I borrow file from Gospadin's English cockpit (M2KC_6C-ENG)pirate.gif

and added an entry to to the description.lua file like this..

746151472_.luachange.thumb.JPG.b5dc4e3d5551e443c29a39b9cc781545.JPG

And I ended up with this...

623687337_LeftCanopyrail2.thumb.JPG.b4dafc88a143ba48a55ac0e5e537bda9.JPG

I've learned a bit about editing this morning,now I'm offpilotfly.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ramsay / Lobo, I tip my hat to you guys - your posts worked a charm and its such an easy fix once you know what to do, I thank you both.

This sort of thing makes me wonder why a quick fix wasn't issued by Razbam in the weeks following its initial release, I know they're super busy doing other stuff but its bad practice to release something that doesn't work, its also super frustrating when you learn how easy a fix would have been for them to issue - I'm sure there are other factors at play and I've probably over-simplified the issue but this sort of thing totally grinds my gears.

Rant over - love you really Razbam Xx

System Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6GHz @ 4.8GHz, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 RAM, GeForce GTX 4090, Crucial SSD (750 GB), TrackIR 5, TMWH, TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49” Odyssey G9

Lobo. I'm sorry I didn't reply your message on my page.

I have not Mirage module and have no chance test and fix problems. That's why I couldn't help you mate. Sorry.

can we send u the necessary files to make this happen ? or is this against ToS ( terms of service )

as we know... were pretty much ****ed if we just wait on razbam to get shit done lol..

That worked like a champ!Thanks!

However,I was still getting this...

[ATTACH]194362[/ATTACH]

So I checked some files and found out the had let one out. So,I borrow file from Gospadin's English cockpit (M2KC_6C-ENG)pirate.gif

and added an entry to to the description.lua file like this..

[ATTACH]194363[/ATTACH]

And I ended up with this...

[ATTACH]194364[/ATTACH]

I've learned a bit about editing this morning,now I'm offpilotfly.gif

can you upload ur files :D

for anyone confuse on this.... heres what u need to do!

first

- do what he said with the mainpanel code ( M-2000C\Cockpit\mainpanel_init.lua )

dofile(LockOn_Options.common_script_path.."tools.lua")

livery = find_custom_livery("M-2000C","default")

2nd

- make sure u have english cockpit on in the special menu settings

3rd

- enjoy!

Edited by mehksauce

• 1 month later...
There are some minor discrepancies at least with the English labeled Mirage 2000EG warning panel

Is this from that trip to a base you said you were taking today? You should post some more images in some other thread.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

Is this from that trip to a base you said you were taking today? You should post some more images in some other thread.

Yes it is. On the manage attachments window my ''sum of all attachments'' is 94.75 mb and is almost full. Can i do something about that? In the meantime, i you havent' already, look at my pictures from an older trip

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3459274&postcount=176

Yes it is. On the manage attachments window my ''sum of all attachments'' is 94.75 mb and is almost full. Can i do something about that? In the meantime, i you havent' already, look at my pictures from an older trip

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3459274&postcount=176

Thanks for sharing that link, you can upload the images you took to imgur or some other third party site and then link to each one with the Insert Image tool if you wanted.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR