Help - CW Control Assignments Missing

Hi,

I've read a few posts here where control assignments have been made for the CW Spit.

I've got no CW assignments in the Controls Assignment menu. Moreover, the CW version only appears in my Quick Mission drop down and is missing from the Fast Mission aircraft selection choices.

Can someone help me out; Is there a separate Control Assignment section for the CW Spit, and is the CW Spit missing from the Fast Missions a problem?

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67

It's uncertain whether the devs wanted the CW to have separate controls or not - it doesn't have these in game options, but it requires them in Saved Games location to work correctly, as noted in posts #25 & 26 here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=212118&page=3

As for the Fast Missions, devs don't always provide these for the new variants and looks like they didn't add them for CW either. It's not like this plane has any different capabilities after all (like it was with L-39C and L-39ZA for example). Your install is fine, just use the plane in your own missions.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Ha! Now THAT is a very good question :D. No idea, but let's be happy that we've got some sort of a cumberstone solution for now!

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Hi for me the same assignement, but some time no work, and I have to restart the game...

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk