* DCS: F-14 Development Update! Scan, Lock, Fire! * - Page 11 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-22-2017, 01:11 PM   #101
watermanpc

Quote:
Originally Posted by probad View Post
prerelease: omg smudges wow nice
postrelease: someone please make clean screen mod

Not my case and I bet most people out there...they look AMAZING!!!! and actually are realistic.

Take a look at my MODS here
watermanpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:10 PM   #102
jackmckay

Nice job Heatblur! I hope that F14 will bring some new level of interaction in DCS. Dogfighting this bird will have special spice when RIO is actual player. Looking forward to that . Also datalink is now finally on western side so I don't see a reason why same wouldn't be unleashed on Flanker crossover datalink. Thumbs up!
jackmckay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:10 PM   #103
westr

Reading the update the fluidity of chatter from the RIO will add greatly to the immersion. To me this is a big thing I think it will really make you feel your there in the cockpit especially combined with VR. This isn't currently replicated to a large extent in DCS i.e chatter, though this will be the first two seat proper combat aircraft for DCS it's going to be intriguing.
westr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:12 PM   #104
frixon28

Quote:
Originally Posted by westr View Post
Reading the update the fluidity of chatter from the RIO will add greatly to the immersion. To me this is a big thing I think it will really make you feel your there in the cockpit especially combined with VR. This isn't currently replicated to a large extent in DCS i.e chatter, though this will be the first two seat proper combat aircraft for DCS it's going to be intriguing.
Never mind two seat aircraft, we need constant chatter implemented in all DCS aircraft, along with ATC and stuff but that's for another thread. Looking forward to this module just to have that chatter honestly!
frixon28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 05:28 PM   #105
kontiuka
ED Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by westr View Post
This isn't currently replicated to a large extent in DCS
I guess the Mi-8 has some crew chatter. Can't think of another bird.
kontiuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 06:07 PM   #106
westr

Well general radio chatter then in DCS is lacking. I do have high hopes for the heatblur Tomcat.
I do think I am going to become completely and utterly addicted to the F-14.
westr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 08:02 PM   #107
thatnukkamoe

The first day I'm buying the F-14! Keep up the great work!
thatnukkamoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 08:27 PM   #108
AvroLanc

I've never been so excited for a DCS module more than this. Amazing potential to be had here. I just hope that all the ambitions for the F-14 can be realised.

For JESTER, will he eventually be able to handle Non-combat procedures, i.e. reading checklists at your request, callouts during takeoff and landing, navigation prompts etc. It would add so much immersion...a real game changer.

My one wish....develop a Tornado Gr.1 or F-111 with JESTER AI.....the thing of dreams.

Please don't ignore the Viggen though, it's great but needs a few finishing touches.
AvroLanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 08:29 PM   #109
Robert31178

It's the same on boats. Someone ways points onto the radar screen or Windows. It's like having kids with you underway, seriously.
Robert31178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 12:44 PM   #110
JezzaNZ

The detail of those textures is good enough to rival work by Weta Digital. Absolutely amazing!
JezzaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote