RWR

comie1

Seems to take awhile after you shoot down an enemy plane before the noise(s) stop. Not sure if that's a bug or not. I'm going to have to test with it more, but it kind of reminds me of the Harrier right now, but to a smaller extent where it hangs on the the RWR image, and sound longer than you think that it would.

I think this may be a bug, at least from what some people were talking about on reddit under a video of someone who was doing SEAD.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

Seems to take awhile after you shoot down an enemy plane before the noise(s) stop. Not sure if that's a bug or not.[…]

I was puzzled by this too when I started my Mirage courses. I asked the guys from the virtual squadron I fly with who happen to be related to french Mirage pilots and Razbam team. It appears the Serval behavior in the sim is consistent with the real thing.

It can be confusing, mostly in dogfights when someone is chasing you and has lost his lock but you're still hearing the Serval tone blasting in your ears for a few more seconds.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC