Showing F-15, Su-27 separate modules when FC3 is installed

CypherS

I'm trying to have the Su-27 and F-15C modules show on the bottom bar of the home screen. (I like to change the music often) I tried editing the entry.lua for the separate modules to remove the FC3 rule.. but that did not work. Any ideas on how that might be done?

I'd guess that all the module presence & certification is now handled by the DCS back end servers with their new key-free DRM scheme, so it may not be possible any more.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

• 1 month later...

I'd also like to know if it's still possible, as I much prefer having the Su-27 module selected (I know I can change the background images easy enough, which I have done for some of my own Ukie Su-27 pics from RIAT..), but would also like to have the Su-27 music back, and just to have all the modules as individual options again...