Malware in Wishlist Forum

Firebreak

I am posting this here, because I think more people will see it.

When I go to the wishlist thread, about paint schemes for the F/A-18, I get a message from my AVG Anti-virus program that tells me a malware threat

has been dealt with.

Airwingspotter.com Url:Mal content/uploads/2015/03/swiss-f18-019-barrier.jpg

" I Know You Understand What You Think I Said...But I Am Not Sure You Realize... That What You Heard....Is Probably.... Not What I Meant. ":pilotfly:

I am posting this here, because I think more people will see it.

When I go to the wishlist thread, about paint schemes for the F/A-18, I get a message from my AVG Anti-virus program that tells me a malware threat

has been dealt with.

Airwingspotter.com Url:Mal content/uploads/2015/03/swiss-f18-019-barrier.jpg

Good catch Firebreak.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

I have checked it seems ok for me, maybe a false positive?

Not sure, but when AVG comes up with a message like that it kinda get your attention.:cry:

AVG.thumb.jpg.3fe7e5f8b254dd45614fb8756212f0ee.jpg

Edited by Firebreak

" I Know You Understand What You Think I Said...But I Am Not Sure You Realize... That What You Heard....Is Probably.... Not What I Meant. ":pilotfly: