UH-1H Huey Campaign - Medevac - Page 5 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-18-2019, 02:04 PM   #41
Wavehopper

Sorry people I’ve been extremely busy recently at home and work. To be honest with you I don’t particularly want to revisit it due to the sheer amount of time it will require (to date I still haven’t actually played the whole campaign myself).

Sorry folks, I know that’s not the answer you hoped for but if anyone here wants to take a stab at it you have my full blessing to do so. It was intended to be enjoyed by all, so if anyone can please feel free to.
Wavehopper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 01:57 AM   #42
jyrky13

Thanks mate!
jyrky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 01:50 PM   #43
A101Wayz

Almost thru the campaign now. (Just got the Huey a month ago). Fantastic work, Wavehopper!
I gotta say, I'm enjoying this campaign way more than the stock UN campaign. (I never wanted to wear a blue helmet!)

A few things that must have been broken recently... In both mission 6 and 9, player helo spawns inside of an AI helo, to a catastrophic end. It seems that all helos have somehow been set to spawn on pad #1.

For those trying to fly the campaign, it's an easy fix...
Open the mission editor and load mission #6. (it's located in C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Saved Games\DCS\Missions\Campaigns\en\Wavehopper Medevac\Medevac 6.miz)
Don't zoom or pan the map around --- no mission spoilers!
Click the "View Unit List" button on left toolbar. (near the bottom with a triangle, diamond and square in it)
uncheck everything except "Helicopters"
click on each helicopter listed, one at a time and IF Waypoint 0 is set to "Take off from parking" in the right hand Group Editor panel, then change the "PRK" parking spot, so that each helo is set to take off from it's own spot and no two helos take off from the same spot.
From the menu, save the mission with it's original name and in it's original location.
Do the same steps for Medevac 9.miz
Exit the mission editor.
Get back to flying!

Thanks again for all your hard work, Wavehopper!
A101Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 04:13 PM   #44
Frag

Quote:
Originally Posted by A101Wayz View Post
Almost thru the campaign now. (Just got the Huey a month ago). Fantastic work, Wavehopper!
I gotta say, I'm enjoying this campaign way more than the stock UN campaign. (I never wanted to wear a blue helmet!)

A few things that must have been broken recently... In both mission 6 and 9, player helo spawns inside of an AI helo, to a catastrophic end. It seems that all helos have somehow been set to spawn on pad #1.

For those trying to fly the campaign, it's an easy fix...
Open the mission editor and load mission #6. (it's located in C:\Users\[USERNAME]\Saved Games\DCS\Missions\Campaigns\en\Wavehopper Medevac\Medevac 6.miz)
Don't zoom or pan the map around --- no mission spoilers!
Click the "View Unit List" button on left toolbar. (near the bottom with a triangle, diamond and square in it)
uncheck everything except "Helicopters"
click on each helicopter listed, one at a time and IF Waypoint 0 is set to "Take off from parking" in the right hand Group Editor panel, then change the "PRK" parking spot, so that each helo is set to take off from it's own spot and no two helos take off from the same spot.
From the menu, save the mission with it's original name and in it's original location.
Do the same steps for Medevac 9.miz
Exit the mission editor.
Get back to flying!

Thanks again for all your hard work, Wavehopper!
Just wondering ... were you playing it on world 2.5 ?
Frag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 07:24 PM   #45
A101Wayz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frag View Post
Just wondering ... were you playing it on world 2.5 ?
World V2.5.4 Yes.
A101Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 03:35 PM   #46
Wavehopper

Cheers for the update and glad you’re enjoying it. I would imagine there will be a fair few things wrong with the campaign now as it was made a couple of years ago (how time flies... pardon the pun).

Thanks for working out the fix Frags. It’s like trying to untangle Christmas lights.
Wavehopper is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
medevac, uh-1h, wavehopper