Red Flag Training Missions - F/A-18C - Page 16 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-09-2019, 07:20 PM   #151
beppe_goodoldrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglewings View Post
Hey, been flying the latest training missions afresh again and it is been fun especially with the SA page.

In the first two mission, I recorded mission success but wondering where the grading is done.
On the general debriefing data page after exiting, I see:

Score =0
Results = 100

I wanted to know which of the two above is used in grading performance and if I'm okay on score considering that I got a mission complete message after landing and parking.
Thers is no score , only 100% result after landing.
Simple as that.

Maybe in the future I will add a score system but since they are "training" missions I dont think the score is important.
beppe_goodoldrebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:46 PM   #152
beppe_goodoldrebel

I'll just leave this here...

Old 03-14-2019, 10:27 PM   #153
sze5003

Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe_goodoldrebel View Post
I'll just leave this here...

Haha I bet you could just swap out the f18 for the tomcat.
Asus ROG Strix Z370-E | Core i7 8700k @5.0Ghz-Corsair H100i v2 | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengence LPX 3000 | 1TB Seagate 7200 rpm | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Asus Strix OC 1080Ti | Samsung Odyssey
sze5003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:22 AM   #154
beppe_goodoldrebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sze5003 View Post
Haha I bet you could just swap out the f18 for the tomcat.
I had the surprise that the mighty cat cant use all the radio freq. the Hornet can handle so
I had to adjust all ATC freqs for her.

Radio management in general is a nightmare , the VHF/UHF radio is in the RIO pit ( only him can change channels ) but can be used by both , so you can tell Jester to change channel but it takes time to choose in the Jester Menu Wheel.

I've only converted the first intro mission so far but it looks crazy beautiful right now.
I can totally port most of the missions.
Old 03-15-2019, 11:35 AM   #155
sze5003

Quote:
I had the surprise that the mighty cat cant use all the radio freq. the Hornet can handle so

Radio management in general is a nightmare , the VHF/UHF radio is in the RIO pit ( only him can change channels ) but can be used by both , so you can tell Jester to change channel but it takes time to choose in the Jester Menu Wheel.

I've only converted the first intro mission so far but it looks crazy beautiful right now.

That sounds good I'll be excited to download these again for the F14. I still need to learn how to properly land this bird. The way the pitch ladder slowly moves on your HUD sometimes makes me think if my computer is lagging lol. They got so many details right.

You're right about the radios, in VR I can barely see what the labels say. I really hope heatblur will come up with a little bit cleaner pit which should help with the visibility of all the switches too.
Asus ROG Strix Z370-E | Core i7 8700k @5.0Ghz-Corsair H100i v2 | 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengence LPX 3000 | 1TB Seagate 7200 rpm | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Asus Strix OC 1080Ti | Samsung Odyssey
sze5003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 05:18 AM   #156
Tundra

Quote:

Awesome, thanks
i5 8400 | 16 Gb RAM | GTX 1080 | Virpil MongooseT-50 base w/ Warthog stick | Warthog throttle | Virpil desk mount | Saitek rudder pedals | Oculus Rift CV1 | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | TM MFDs | Realteus ForceFeel
FC3 - A-10C - F-5E - Harrier - Hornet - Tomcat - NTTR - PG
Tundra is offline   Reply With Quote