[NO BUG] Auto rudder, wheel chocks, break lever lock doesn't work

JohnnyHo

I have enable the auto rudder in the special setting of yak52 and reboot the computer, but it didn't work, I don't know whether this is a bug or the auto rudder just not implemented yet. Same thing happen to break lever lock(the lock that hold the hand break on the stick) and the wheel chocks, I call the ground crew to place the wheel chocks before I start the aircraft, but the ground crew said "unable to comply".:pilotfly:

Wheel brake lock should work:

While pulling the wheel brake lever on the stick, the key for "wheel brake lock" has to be pressed (I believe it is not mapped by default).

Please try again and let us know if you were successful.

Wheel chocks are already functional in our internal version and should be available to you guys soon.

Edited by derelor

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

I have enable the auto rudder in the special setting of yak52 and reboot the computer, but it didn't work, I don't know whether this is a bug or the auto rudder just not implemented yet.

Thanks, reported [#44775].

Please open a separate thread for every issue you report. Thanks!

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

Wheel brake lock should work:

While pulling the wheel brake lever on the stick, the key for "wheel brake lock" has to be pressed (I believe it is not mapped by default).

Please try again and let us know if you were successful.

Wheel chocks are already functional in our internal version and should be available to you guys soon.

Thanks, my mistake, the wheel break lock works perfectly