Landing the MiG-29

I have fond memories of your tutorials Mr. Ironhand.

In fact I still have all of them on my hdd. Classics like: Steam gauge navigation, Crimean tour, Understanding corner speed, Alamo vs Amraam, Outmaneuvering Sams or the Beryoza tutorial.

It gave me so much knowledge especially for the russian planes. Thank you for your efforts.

Making it all look so easy. Nice one mate!

Actually, it is pretty easy. It’s a matter of not reacting too aggressively, if the nose starts to wander. That’s especially true when the gear and flaps are extended. The nose seems to wander more than the aircraft itself.

I have fond memories of your tutorials Mr. Ironhand.

In fact I still have all of them on my hdd. Classics like: Steam gauge navigation, Crimean tour, Understanding corner speed, Alamo vs Amraam, Outmaneuvering Sams or the Beryoza tutorial.

It gave me so much knowledge especially for the russian planes. Thank you for your efforts.

Ahhh.... the good old days, when I could devote more than an hour or two a week to the sim. And thank you for your kind comments.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.