New Normal Maps for DCS: P-51D

PorcoRosso86

COPERTINA.jpg

Hi everybody

This is a simply mod for the original P-51D. I modified the original normal maps because I think that the actually are to much flat (for my tastes), especially compared the wonderful work did with the Spitfire.

This mod can be installed with JSGME, and is accepted from the multiplayer check.

LINK HERE

exemple_1.jpg

example_2.jpg

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here

COPERTINA.jpg

Hi everybody

This is a simply mod for the original P-51D. I modified the original normal maps because I think that the actually are to much flat (for my tastes), especially compared the wonderful work did with the Spitfire.

This mod can be installed with JSGME, and is accepted from the multiplayer check.

LINK HERE

exemple_1.jpg

example_2.jpg

Downloaded and applied to my DCS P51. Really impressed with this thanks for sharing your work....

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

I tried it, and this Mod is a keeper :D ... thanks a lot for sharing.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks all for the compliments! I did a little update, to correct some little mistakes

Could you post a couple of screens orig vs mod so we can see difference of what this is?

Away from computer...but interested to see.

Thanks

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Could you post a couple of screens orig vs mod so we can see difference of what this is?

Away from computer...but interested to see.

Thanks

Are here

COPERTINA.jpg

Hi everybody

LINK HERE

exemple_1.jpg

example_2.jpg

and this

Senza_titolo-1.jpg

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here

• 2 months later...