U.F.O.

Xilon_x

Thats not Truth you shouldnt tell people these things that arent true I see your trying to mislead the future Fighters on the ED forums and I wont let you do that they will be needed to fly Harriers and take back Earth one day after the ZRG invasions

There is no invasion, what do you think would happen if a SentientKind attempted to invade Earth? They would not even reach Pluto's orbit before being apprehended by Combat Chasis from Heaven.:thumbup:

The Shepherds from Saturn, Jupiter, Uranus and Mercury would turn up as well!

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Subs really needs to share since he obviously has a better connection than I do.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

In the winter of 2019/2020 a UFO thread was formed on the Eagle Dynamics forums. According to multiple government agencies, and our psychiatrists, the events you are about to read... never happened.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

In the winter of 2019/2020 a UFO thread was formed on the Eagle Dynamics forums. According to multiple government agencies, and our psychiatrists, the events you are about to read... never happened.

According to multiple government agencies..oh yeah they are very trustworthy.

It is not like they have a horse in this race.

What psychiatrists?

One of more influential psychiatrist(Harvard Pulitzer prize winner)John E. Mack calmed it did happened,and continues to happen on a regular basis.

You and Subs are both Wicca agents trying to deceive HumanKind and prepare us for the Zeta Reticulan Greys short Ones invasion I will sprinkle some holy water on this thread to block your demon powers

You and Subs are both Wicca agents trying to deceive HumanKind and prepare us for the Zeta Reticulan Greys short Ones invasion I will sprinkle some holy water on this thread to block your demon powers

For deceiving human kind you have politicians.:smilewink:

I don't know how familiar are you with the antient Gnostic teachings who were talking about archons(reptilian,and fetus looking creatures).

As for holy water...no.gif

:alien:......}:ufo:

We shall have to discuss this idea of yours about me in person someday.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

We shall have to discuss this idea of yours about me in person someday.

I have a large cross on my door that blocks unholy beings from entering without permission and I would never invite you in and your Wiccan powers cant penetrate my holy protections Im perfectly safe from you

paolo_uccello_050.jpg

St. George and the dragon in a painting by Paolo Uccello, preserved in the National Gallery in London and dating from around 1456

the existence of dragons on planet earth dates back to 1400-1500 today in our times there may still be hibernating dragons that according to ancient manuscripts dragons will return.

Dragons will return to this planet when we need them someday to help fight off the Zeta.Reticulans and Wicca agents like Subs that eat Chinese babies and steal their BitCoins its all because BitCoin is from Heaven to help ManKind free themselves of ZRG influence over the financial system and people/beings like Subs will do anything to stop that because then their supply of Chinese babies and BitCoin will be interrupted ED forums must unite as the FRONTLINE to stop this

I have a large cross on my door that blocks unholy beings from entering without permission and I would never invite you in and your Wiccan powers cant penetrate my holy protections Im perfectly safe from you

I am actually Christian, your doors would never stop me lol.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

paolo_uccello_050.jpg

St. George and the dragon in a painting by Paolo Uccello, preserved in the National Gallery in London and dating from around 1456

the existence of dragons on planet earth dates back to 1400-1500 today in our times there may still be hibernating dragons that according to ancient manuscripts dragons will return.

Knights in Kent never carried their lances like that it was always tied to the horse, Knights breed horses are 14-17 feet tall and there is no saddle, instead they sit atop a pannier. Nice painting though, dragons are fiction as is that painting.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Dragons will return to this planet when we need them someday to help fight off the Zeta.Reticulans and Wicca agents like Subs that eat Chinese babies and steal their BitCoins its all because BitCoin is from Heaven to help ManKind free themselves of ZRG influence over the financial system and people/beings like Subs will do anything to stop that because then their supply of Chinese babies and BitCoin will be interrupted ED forums must unite as the FRONTLINE to stop this

Look Viper, I mean David French, I mean zhukov032186 Dragons are not real as far as Earth is concerned.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Let's get back to the topic.

5 Observables:

Nice videos of Gryphon, they are wrong in their observations though, never assume anti-gravity or use that as a way to describe a UFO instead one should state that it is undeterminable as to the source of propulsion.:joystick:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

You should stop spreading your terrible Wiccan lies and misleading ManKind about UFOs dragons HEAVEN and all these other things I wont let you succeed ED FORUMS will fight against your ZRGsO/Wiccan invasion and stop you from eating Chinese babies and human sacrifices

Youre not discussing UFO PROPULSION youre trying to deceive the future freedom fighters on ED FORUMS into lowering their guard so you and your evil allies can stop HUMANKIND from reaching tech level THREE where fusion propulsion and gamma ray beams that can destroy Shepherds (aliens not sheep) and block Wiccan spells trying to form BLACK HOLES in my yard I wont let you eat any more Chinese babies SUBS the dragons will return and brave Italians like Xilon will ride them into battle against you Wicca and Zeta Reticulan Grey short Ones agents!!!1! Youre afraid now Ive told HUMANKIND the Truth about you

Edited by zhukov032186

• 3 months later...

--------------------------------

**** Thread Milestone ****

New Post After Some Time

Last Post: 25 January 2020

This Post: 1 May 2020

It's official ... https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2165713/statement-by-the-department-of-defense-on-the-release-of-historical-navy-videos/

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

Related to these Navy "ufo" (I still have an issue with "object") videos, what buggled me was, last year when videos were largely released, the reaction/comments of a french fighter pilot, Jack Krine ( http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ffr.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FJack_Krine ), that had an "ufo" close encounter while training with wingman in Mirage III.

He was commenting them during a radio show, and was very suspicious, doubting about almost everything (Navy source, actual original SuperHornet Flir footage, etc...). He even said during the radio show that he was unpleasantly surprised that people tand to believe him about his own "ufo" experience and ralaying his story. (He talked in detail about it in a french TV show, with other former military pilots)

(his experience : "ufo" played with his flight at several times, chasing - being chased and always screwing away accelerating in the blink of an eye. Close visual contact, no ground radar contact - no radar of course on Mirage III).

So I largely understand why what usually rule minds are still things like Fermi paradox ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox ).

But no rant about it. It is how it is.

• 1 month later...

Forget about all that. These are first hand accounts of UFO sightings (UAP,s as the Navy now officially calls them) of a whole carrier battle group that witnessed UFO,s for 2 weeks in a row on multiple sensors and even dogfighted them. It’s the encounters of the footage that was released by the pentagon not so long ago which came with a press release that stated these phenomenon are not only very real, but actually very common.. they have become known as “The Nimitz Encounters”

Edited by oscar19681

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]