Bunyap's DCS World News Updates

Bunyap

Thanks unknown. The Mi-8 will be up next unless the L-39 really grabs my attention. :)

Good to hear, sadly we got the black texture bug with 1.5. I really hope they fix it with the next patch. It seems the Mi-8 is getting some extra love with dcs 1.5. I think you know this thread but anyway:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=143573&page=20

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Latest edition:

The shakiness in the second part is due to natural head movements while speaking. I can stabilize that using Premiere in the future, just not this time. I also hope to improve the resolution in the external view when I present them in this way. External views are not lining up correctly for tracks recorded in the Oculus Rift so only a small portion of the screen is usable. I'm just double checking it is not something I am doing on my end before reporting it.

Hi Bunyap,

First off thanks for the videos! The last video in the Shark using oculus seemed to be pretty smooth other than resolution. I am using oculus and it works fine other than some Juddering im experiencing. It doesn’t look as if you are experiencing them in the last video. I am running a GTX 980TI. I am curious what your monitor and DCS settings are?

Thanks,

-Rick

Here is the 16 Oct Update:

Rjetster, the settings I was using there are attached for what they are worth. I haven't really pinned down good settings yet because they really vary from mission to mission. I tend to set them pretty low so I never have to tinker. :)

Capture.thumb.PNG.0acbbdf789666e13c4447747fd085e54.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...