Grades - saved anywhere?

Do the grades get saved anywhere? they are not on screen for long and if you are busy parking or moving your jet, easy to miss.....

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

I am in single player. Yes, great idea about writing them to the logbook....

Thanks!

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

Grades are held on the server side in the DCS.log file. That’s the only place I’ve found them for MP so far.

Yes, they are there in the server log - but they are incorrect!

I run my own server (sitting beside my gaming system and connected via KVM switch). I just did a pass that showed up as an _OK_ in game, but I was in such disbelief I switched to the server and pulled up the log to verify. In the log, with the correct date and timestamp for the pass I just did, it showed --- and a bunch of errors that didn't show up in game.

I'm not sure which grade was more correct (it felt like a good pass), but the grade shown in game and the one saved to the log are not consistent with each other.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

Yeah it won't list in MP since there is no debrief screen.

Quick and dirty solution so far is screenshoot it before it disappears or video it!

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

Would be a great logbook feature I guess.

Would need a functioning logbook though rdlaugh.png

I still have less than 20 Hornet hours in there, I guess that might be just a liiiiittle off. Probably had that already after less than a week after when the thing was released.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

There's an event that gets triggered, and I'm looking in to using that to write the grades to a file like the MOOSE OPS.Airboss class does.

At the moment the event lacks some features that would be nice, and I started a thread about it.

It's early days for the SC, so we'll see what ED does with it.