? A-10C Instant Action missions are screwed

I have a funny issue with my Instant Action missions for A-10C. Repair DCS World doesn't fix it.

Maybe other people have the same, or someone here has ideas? DCS version 1.5.3.53279 Release.

All my A-10C quickstart missions now start with exactly the same voice-over speak and subtitles: Two supply trucks are ahead of you at the fork in the river, left of the town, 9 klicks ahead.

Winter, Fall,Spring.. all the same. This doesn't make any sense and I'm quite sure it didn't used to be like that. No idea when it started the only thing changed recently is that I have a new VR kit that I played with.

What the f* happened? Anybody else have this problem?

When I inspect the miz files (5 in total, Easy/Hard/Medium) which are just zip files I see in them they all have the same WAV audio files. Mission files also all start with the same subtitle descriptions.

Suggestions to fix? Thanks!

Edited by Hollywood_315

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

Same Here. Wasn't it always that way though?

Either way, the voiceover doesn't mention the SAM & AAA cover on the targets in the harder versions of the mission.

Doesn't repair just DL the same files and remove your edits? If you must delve deeper, perhaps try looking for the last versions files from the backup folders?

Edited by mkiii