Mission Generator?

tn_prvteye

Good to hear, Wags!

Excellent! Thanks for the quick response!

Now back to trying to take off in the Spitfire.

What helped me a lot was only going up to +8 boost instead of full throttle. Also trim your pitch to level.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

I can't seem to be able to set up a fast mission in Normandy, it just returns to the main menu screen and never launches into the mission. Is that a known issue?

What's the best method to just get up and fly around to check out the scenery and assets? Do I have to create a new mission from scratch?

i7-7700K/Gigabyte RTX2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Sennheiser HD380pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals/Rift CV1

I can't seem to be able to set up a fast mission in Normandy, it just returns to the main menu screen and never launches into the mission. Is that a known issue?

What's the best method to just get up and fly around to check out the scenery and assets? Do I have to create a new mission from scratch?

Yep, fast mission is not implemented. But it takes a few seconds to create a mission just to fly.

Ah thanks, at least it's not just me. Any ideas how I can reproduce the flight in one of Wag's videos where he was flying over the coast with lots of ships below? Is that available anywhere in the game or would we have to place all the assets ourselves? I've had a look through the built in missions for the Spit, and on the DCS downloads section, doesn't seem to be much there yet.

I'm no expert on mission building, so DIY would be quite a long process. I'd like to fly around and see some activity. Thanks chaps

i7-7700K/Gigabyte RTX2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Sennheiser HD380pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals/Rift CV1

• ED Team
Ah thanks, at least it's not just me. Any ideas how I can reproduce the flight in one of Wag's videos where he was flying over the coast with lots of ships below? Is that available anywhere in the game or would we have to place all the assets ourselves? I've had a look through the built in missions for the Spit, and on the DCS downloads section, doesn't seem to be much there yet.

I'm no expert on mission building, so DIY would be quite a long process. I'd like to fly around and see some activity. Thanks chaps

I'm building some Instant Action missions this week and will include that mission as one of them.

Thanks

I'm building some Instant Action missions this week and will include that mission as one of them.

Thanks

Great news, Wags. What other sorts of missions will we be seeing?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

Thanks

That's great to hear, I shall look forward to that thumbup.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...