Eurofighter

Alphamale

I would suspect the vast majority of the systems would be impossible to gather information on given the security clearances required.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

• 3 weeks later...

AI stuff is actually a great idea I think!

Its a fantastic way to get more modern aircraft in to the sim without having to worry about all the classified avionics and systems.

I'd love to see ED take an approach that introduces more AI modern aircraft as well as updating the older models we currently have.

While flying these new birds would obviously be the dream, working alongside them as a counterpart to a strike package would also be really cool!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;3628388']AI stuff is actually a great idea I think!

Its a fantastic way to get more modern aircraft in to the sim without having to worry about all the classified avionics and systems.

I'd love to see ED take an approach that introduces more AI modern aircraft as well as updating the older models we currently have.

While flying these new birds would obviously be the dream, working alongside them as a counterpart to a strike package would also be really cool!

+1 to all the above. :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com