S1_Press: Leaving ACM Mode

TomatoSalad83

Hey guys,

I really enjoy that JF-17 thanks for that!

But there is a question regarding the ACM Mode. I can leave ACM via the 3-way Master Mode Switch but according to the HOTAS Diagram I should be able to use S1_Press to return to the previus mode.

For example I am in NAV Mode and I press S1_FWD to enter ACM. Now I want to leave and press S1_Press but nothing happens.

Did I get something wrong or is it a "bug"?

I cannot for the life of me exit ACM mode at all! If I press the master modes that usually work, nothing happens. All the radar MFD buttons become unresponsive. I tried every button possible, it's stuck for good.

I dare not use ACM because I get stuck. How do you exit it? If you find a way can you say what button it is and where you bound it?

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

I cannot for the life of me exit ACM mode at all! If I press the master modes that usually work, nothing happens. All the radar MFD buttons become unresponsive. I tried every button possible, it's stuck for good.

I dare not use ACM because I get stuck. How do you exit it? If you find a way can you say what button it is and where you bound it?

There are actually 2 ways to bind it:

Hotas friendly as you only have two clicks - not working for me

MASTER MODE SWITCH NEXT

MASTER MODE SWITCH PREV

"Original" Bindings (1, 2, 7 on Keyboard) - working for me

T1_NAV

T1_AA_INTC

T1_AG

EDIT: These are not the exact names of the bindings but you can find them with "T1"

Edited by TomatoSalad83

OK, the problem is with Next and previous master mode button. It will not get you out of ACM.

Binding the next and previous to T1 fwd and T1 back and a third to the last mode, will fix this.

Thanks for the help folks!

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *