difference between DLC: Normandy and DCS: Europe 1944-45 forums?

wolle

What is the difference between the DLC: Normandy and DCS: Europe 1944-45 forums? What kind of questions post where? Seem like duplicate forums to me...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

I guess it was intended to be a split between strictly map-related topics and all the rest (units, missions etc.) WWII-related stuff. But people are posting everything in both forums so yep, they kind of duplicate each other for now.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

The Normandy forum is just about the Normandy map DLC, the same way as the Mustang forum is just about the Mustang aircraft DLC for example. The Europe 1944-45 forum is about WW2 stuff in general where you can talk about bomber formations, FLAK functionality and stuff like that. At least that's the way it is intended, but in fact, people just don't care so that both forums kinda duplicate each other as Art-J said.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg