Mission 8 _ Hind go away after firing

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4239222&postcount=14

The only way I found, is to avoid this mission. Did it in complicated way: cleared all section "Mi-8 The Border" in logbook.lua with notepad++(C:/Users/Yourself/Saved games/DCS/MissionEditor/) then went to Campaign Builder in game, opened “the_border.cmp” (your DCS main folder/Mods/campaigns/Mi-8 The Border), ticked desired mission in START column, saved. Unfortunately mission 10 is also buggy for me and I’m stopped again. All this campaign is buggy (probably not adopted to latest DCS versions) and should not be sold.

Hi,

I just checked on the last beta. Everything works for me as it should be. Please check the installation of the radio frequencies and the conditions for the briefing. If possible, send the track.

Mi-8MTV2 The border campaign

Ka-50 2 Pandemic campaign

Mi-24P The border - prequel campaign

Asus pro gaming Z-170, i5-6600K-4.3GHz, SSD M2 NVME 1Tb, HDD 1Tb, GTX 1080Ti, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, LG Ultrawide 2560x1080.

Thanks you both for your answers.

=RAF=Armen, I redid the mission 2 times again and the last one was the good one, everything worked properly. Maybe I was orbited too far away from the insurgees ...

lets continue with this good campaign ! I like it.

And Tailor, thanks for the tips. I keep it for an another issue if needed.

Thanks you both for your answers.

=RAF=Armen, I redid the mission 2 times again and the last one was the good one, everything worked properly. Maybe I was orbited too far away from the insurgees ...

lets continue with this good campaign ! I like it.

And Tailor, thanks for the tips. I keep it for an another issue if needed.

Thanks for your feedback!

I will think about your wish))

Mi-8MTV2 The border campaign

Ka-50 2 Pandemic campaign

Mi-24P The border - prequel campaign

Asus pro gaming Z-170, i5-6600K-4.3GHz, SSD M2 NVME 1Tb, HDD 1Tb, GTX 1080Ti, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, LG Ultrawide 2560x1080.

Sorry for the late reply, I've just finished whole campaign and come back again to mission 8. Confirm, now everything is fine for me too. I also checked mission 10 and it's steel buggy. If you can, check the convoy behavior after road blockade in Kvemo-Roka, please. For me they are not move forward.