Mission 05 guest

Hi,

I'm playing the republic campaing at the moment and I like it.

But with mission 5 (mission name: guests) I've got a big problem.

No matter what I do, I got only 50 points.

I've destroyed all chopprs and ground forces, but no success.

Is it a bug or is it my fault?

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

• ED Team

You should destroy helicopters and airborne troops on ground. They are on the place where UH-60's execute hover. For Succes It is enough to kill more than 50% soldier.

I will add a hint for that, a text message.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dzen,

thank you for the response and also the enhanced mission.

I fly the new mission and won it the first try.

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

• 1 year later...

Same problem - solved

Had the same problem, could only reach 50 points. Played the mission multiple times in succession. Shot the 2 hinds, killed the 2 Blackhawks, eliminated ALL ground troops, even went after the remaining IFV - no joy.

After restarting the game, I did it one last time, only difference: I did NOT use time acceleration while en route to the AO - et voilá it worked!

DCS 2.5.6 open beta, Sept. 2020