DCS UFC ( Android app )

pet333r

Thx for this awesome APP. It makes my Workflow more better.

But I have a little Question.

Are there other Funktions planned for the F16.

Maybe EHSI or Masterarmpanel.

I need to know how many Tablets I have to order in the Future ;P

Hi pet333r,

First of all, thank you for an amaizing app!:thumbup::thumbup:

I`m having a problem with the Hornet IFEI as some of the guys that already posted. Buttons works OK, but no info display. UFC works perfect, the rest of the planes also works perfect (Viper and the Mirage).

Just try this different things today.

1. Clean installation of DCS Open World.

2. Just download your script so it`s updated.

If I check the network, every time that I press some of the IFEIs buttons some information gets send to my computer, but no response with information (marked in dark grey).

The "Destination Unreachable" errors happend whenever I start a mission.

PC: 192.168.1.107

Tablet: 192.168.1.113

03.png

Screenshot-20200729-200937.jpg

Config.lua

-- properties
ExportScript.Config = {}

-- device 1
ExportScript.Config.Export      = true              -- sending data
ExportScript.Config.Export1SD   = false              -- sendind data from SD
ExportScript.Config.Host        = "192.168.1.113"     -- IP for 1st app
ExportScript.Config.Port        = 5160              -- port for sending data

-- device 2
ExportScript.Config.Export2     = true              -- sending data
ExportScript.Config.Export2SD   = false              -- sendind data from SD
ExportScript.Config.Host2       = "192.168.1.4"     -- IP for 2nd app
ExportScript.Config.Port2       = 5160              -- port for sending data

-- device 3
ExportScript.Config.Export3     = true              -- sending data
ExportScript.Config.Export3SD   = false              -- sendind data from SD
ExportScript.Config.Host3       = "192.168.1.5"     -- IP for 3rd app
ExportScript.Config.Port3       = 5160              -- port for sending data

-- device 4
ExportScript.Config.Export4     = true              -- sending data
ExportScript.Config.Export4SD   = true              -- sendind data from SD
ExportScript.Config.Host4       = "127.0.0.1"       -- IP for 3rd app
ExportScript.Config.Port4       = 5160              -- port for sending data

-- receive commands from external apps
ExportScript.Config.Listener         = true         -- listen commands from apps
ExportScript.Config.ListenerPort     = 25070        -- Listener Port receiving commands

-- data separator (do not change)
ExportScript.Config.Separator = ";"

-- Other
ExportScript.Config.ExportInterval         = 0.05	-- export every 0.05 seconds
ExportScript.Config.ExportLowTickInterval  = 0.1	-- export every 0.x seconds
ExportScript.Config.ExportModulePath       = lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\pw-dev_script\Modules\]]
ExportScript.Config.FirstNewDataSend       = true
ExportScript.Config.FirstNewDataSendCount  = 100

-- data export ( change to true if You are using DCS AoA Indexer )
ExportScript.Config.ExportSelfData          = false     -- export SelfData (Lat, Lon, Alt etc.) every LowTickInterval

-- export Displays data
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysA10C      = true      -- A-10C
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysAV8BNA    = true      -- AV8BNA (UFC, ODU, UVHF)
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysF14B      = true      -- F-14B
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysF16       = true      -- F-16C Viper (DED, CMDS, UHF)
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysFA18      = true      -- F/A-18C (UFC)
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysJF17      = true      -- JF-17 (UFC)
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysM2000     = true      -- Mirage 2000C
ExportScript.Config.ExportDisplaysKA50      = true      -- Ka-50

ExportScript.Config.ExportTWS               = true      -- Threats from FC3

-- if you don't use CDU in A-10C and you want better performance on older devices, change to false
ExportScript.Config.ExportA10C_CDU          = true

Export.lua

local lfs=require('lfs'); dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\pw-dev_script\Export.lua]])
pcall(function() local dcsSr=require('lfs');dofile(dcsSr.writedir()..[[Mods\Services\DCS-SRS\Scripts\DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua]]); end,nil);

Any ideas what`s wrong?

Let me know if you any more information.

Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hmm, I've tried rebooting the device, and no luck. Will try rebooting the router next.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Thx for this awesome APP. It makes my Workflow more better.

But I have a little Question.

Are there other Funktions planned for the F16.

Maybe EHSI or Masterarmpanel.

I need to know how many Tablets I have to order in the Future ;P

Sure, more additions are planned, not only for Viper:smilewink:

EHSI is Viewport the same as MFD (and that's more complicated)

... but ...

I managed to "extract" some data from EHSI (and it would be even better), but I still have to "figure out" the rest

I found a bug that could cause this, download the file itself to Hornet and replace it in the script.

https://github.com/pet333r/pw-dev_script/blob/master/Modules/FA-18C_hornet.lua

Let me know if it helped

Thanks for the quick response pet333r, unfortunately it`s no joy for me, still the same problem.

I updated the C:\Users\mirage\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\pw-dev_script\Modules\FA-18C_hornet.lua file, restart the app, restart the sim but still the same problem.

let me know if you need any test or capture (maybe some network capture) from my side.

04.png

Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the quick response pet333r, unfortunately it`s no joy for me, still the same problem.

I updated the C:\Users\mirage\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\pw-dev_script\Modules\FA-18C_hornet.lua file, restart the app, restart the sim but still the same problem.

let me know if you need any test or capture (maybe some network capture) from my side.

04.png

Thanks!

I did quite a bit of modification a few minutes ago

Sure, more additions are planned, not only for Viper:smilewink:

EHSI is Viewport the same as MFD (and that's more complicated)

... but ...

I managed to "extract" some data from EHSI (and it would be even better), but I still have to "figure out" the rest

U are the best and tke ur time:thumbup:

I think I discovered the problem - for some reason my laptop was using the same IP as the forced IP on the tablet. I'll reserve the IPs for the DCS UFC devices and see how I go.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

Is any functionality for the Viggen also planned?

Dadapanel, WP Panel, Mastermode Switch, Central Indicator.

First, the CK-47 and the waypoints. I didn't think about what to add later, I think Master Mode panel as well. What useful else can I add?

I did quite a bit of modification a few minutes ago

Thanks again for your support pet333r, but I still have the same problem, I don`t know if the new version fix the problem for anybody else.

I downloaded the entire repo again and update the pw-dev_script folder. Update the new Config.lua with my tablet IP, and restart everything. The UFC and bottons work OK, but no engine information is displayed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First, the CK-47 and the waypoints. I didn't think about what to add later, I think Master Mode panel as well. What useful else can I add?

I have a lot of the Viggen controls bound to my Virpil throttle. But it would be really helpful to have on a tablet, for me, would be the 1) Data panel, 2) Navigation panel and 3) Engine control.

Thank you for all the hard work you put into this software! :thumbup:

New version 1.0.2020.730 avaible

- F-14 ACMP: added Wing Sweep and engine fire indicators

- F/A-18C: added HUD panel & ALR-67 buttons

- F/A-18C UFC: chaged graphics and knobs

- JF-17: changed UFCP font

- A-10C CDU: increased size of some buttons and lot of layout performance improvement

- A-10C UFC: fixed Master Caution button and lot of layout performance improvement

- AV8BNA: improved layout

... and IMPORTANT ...

Update the script, the problem with the lack of some data on the displays of some users has been eliminated :-) Tested by several users and works properly for everyone:thumbup:

Edited by pet333r
fix

BRAVO!!! Yes... The latest version of the Android app and scripts now working for IFEI F/A-18C.

Nice upgrades for the changes on other panels.

Glad everything is working again

Thanks!

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

- A-10C CDU: increased size of some buttons and lot of layout performance improvement

- A-10C UFC: fixed Master Caution button and lot of layout performance improvement

... and IMPORTANT ...

Update the script, the problem with the lack of some data on the displays of some users has been eliminated :-) Tested by several users and works properly for everyone:thumbup:

It´s working perfect, thank you very much!!

26b65b34-7603-4156-a40a-5739847cfde4.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

... and IMPORTANT ...

YOU ARE THE MAN! Keep up the great work - including one more panel for the Tomcat so I can have 4 x tablets and 1 x smartphone cluttering up my desk!:joystick:

Just did a full reformat/reinstall of Windows, and had to reinstall DCS and my apps. It looks like I've stuffed up my Export.lua file though, as DCS UFC is no longer working. Note that I have three different programs that all touch Export.lua in their own way, and they don't always work together - DCS UFC, TacView and SimShaker Aviator (haven't installed SRS yet). Here's the Export.lua contents I now have, and I'm getting zero response from DCS UFC (I've updated the app on my tablets, and run the update script.

-- Data export script for DCS, version 1.2.

-- Copyright © 2006-2014, Eagle Dynamics.

-- See http://www.lua.org for Lua script system info

-- We recommend to use the LuaSocket addon (http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/luasocket)

-- to use standard network protocols in Lua scripts.

-- LuaSocket 2.0 files (*.dll and *.lua) are supplied in the Scripts/LuaSocket folder

-- and in the installation folder of the DCS.

-- Expand the functionality of following functions for your external application needs.

-- Look into Saved Games\DCS\Logs\dcs.log for this script errors, please.

local lfs=require('lfs');

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\pw-dev_script\Export.lua]])

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]])

local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')

local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua')

And here's a screenshot showing my device IPs (PC and 3 x tablets), as well as my config and export file contents:

SOX7Qlt.jpg

Just did a full reformat/reinstall of Windows, and had to reinstall DCS and my apps. It looks like I've stuffed up my Export.lua file though, as DCS UFC is no longer working. Note that I have three different programs that all touch Export.lua in their own way, and they don't always work together - DCS UFC, TacView and SimShaker Aviator (haven't installed SRS yet). Here's the Export.lua contents I now have, and I'm getting zero response from DCS UFC (I've updated the app on my tablets, and run the update script.

-- Data export script for DCS, version 1.2.

-- Copyright © 2006-2014, Eagle Dynamics.

-- See http://www.lua.org for Lua script system info

-- We recommend to use the LuaSocket addon (http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/luasocket)

-- to use standard network protocols in Lua scripts.

-- LuaSocket 2.0 files (*.dll and *.lua) are supplied in the Scripts/LuaSocket folder

-- and in the installation folder of the DCS.

-- Expand the functionality of following functions for your external application needs.

-- Look into Saved Games\DCS\Logs\dcs.log for this script errors, please.

local lfs=require('lfs');

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\pw-dev_script\Export.lua]])

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua]])

local SimShakerlfs=require('lfs'); dofile(SimShakerlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/SimShaker.lua')

local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua')

Didn't you change anything in the main Export.lua file after reinstallation? Check your computer's IP address, maybe after reinstalling Windows it has been assigned a different IP (compare with the one given in the DCS UFC settings). If this is ok check the firewall (in Windows) that it is not blocking ports

Didn't you change anything in the main Export.lua file after reinstallation? Check your computer's IP address, maybe after reinstalling Windows it has been assigned a different IP (compare with the one given in the DCS UFC settings). If this is ok check the firewall (in Windows) that it is not blocking ports

My PC's IP is definitely 192.168.1.101, as you can see from the ipconfig command. What port should I open? Does the Windows firewall normally block this port? I'm also using Bitdefender, which is new to me - can't see a way to open individual ports, it can only give permission to apps. And I've given DCS permission.

Was my export.lua file correct?

My PC's IP is definitely 192.168.1.101, as you can see from the ipconfig command. What port should I open? Does the Windows firewall normally block this port? I'm also using Bitdefender, which is new to me - can't see a way to open individual ports, it can only give permission to apps. And I've given DCS permission.

Was my export.lua file correct?

This is what Export.lua looks good. The port is 25070 UDP. Windows firewall can block incoming connections. Turn off all the software you have for a while and check if it's ok. Are the data on the LCD displays displayed in the application?