Mission 8 - a few glitched

escaner

I have done this mission a few times and got a few glitches.

Sometimes I tell COTON06 to attack troops near the south building while I go to the trucks but they engage both of them (noth and south buildings). Happened twice.

In one of the runs, I saw the truck near the LZ and destroyed it before authorizing Ford 1-1 to land. When Ford 1-1 landed, enemy troops next to the destroyed truck killed it. The messages said that they were going to hold in another place, but Ford 1-1 was destroyed. Ford 1-2 killed the troops, but the mission got stuck there. See screenshot.

In another try, I didn't kill the truck and sent Ford 1-1 to the LZ. Again they started to take hits, but I attacked the troops, helping Ford 1-2. And again Ford 1-1 said that they were going to hold somewhere but they just landed and stopped the engine. At the end of the mission they never started the engine again, never took off. In this case the mission completed correctly. See screenshot.

Edit: forgot this one: Mission briefing says QNH is 1009 but it actually is 1013.

Screen_180218_165238.thumb.png.6fe79ff667fc8f64c0223e56d64147e0.png

Screen_180218_143221.thumb.png.8a653b5fcb79ff7f55986c0bd927da34.png

Edited by escaner

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have done this mission a few times and got a few glitches.

Sometimes I tell COTON06 to attack troops near the south building while I go to the trucks but they engage both of them (noth and south buildings). Happened twice.

In one of the runs, I saw the truck near the LZ and destroyed it before authorizing Ford 1-1 to land. When Ford 1-1 landed, enemy troops next to the destroyed truck killed it. The messages said that they were going to hold in another place, but Ford 1-1 was destroyed. Ford 1-2 killed the troops, but the mission got stuck there. See screenshot.

In another try, I didn't kill the truck and sent Ford 1-1 to the LZ. Again they started to take hits, but I attacked the troops, helping Ford 1-2. And again Ford 1-1 said that they were going to hold somewhere but they just landed and stopped the engine. At the end of the mission they never started the engine again, never took off. In this case the mission completed correctly. See screenshot.

Edit: forgot this one: Mission briefing says QNH is 1009 but it actually is 1013.

LOL, just noted how the pilots stand next to the chopper and chat there :D

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png