Campaign works in 2.5?

Does the campaign work in 2.5? I already played through once, had a great time, but would give it another try with the updated caucasus.
Yes, OPF was updated for 2.5.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Let me check the simple communication option, it hasnt changed since the last update. I will get back with you. On Mission 02, I opened a bug report, but not sure if it has been looked at. If I dont hear anything by tomorrow, I will edit the mission to have a chopper despawn and another respawn to simulate the pilot pickup.

I'm having this problem too...EDIT/UPDATE: Played Mission 2 again after the update and was now able to compelte. Great job!! I've played the first 3 missions so far and am really enjoying it.

Edited by Bascule42

• 2 weeks later...
JG54_NF2, I received your message, but I cannot assist you at this time.

Ranger79

Hi Ranger79

Help is not complicated, According to ED regulations, if I need to submit translation documents, I must pass you. Most of the translations I can complete and are ongoing, I only need you to submit to the ED. I may ask you about a few special words or slang.

I have now completed the translation of the PDF document and are doing the trigger translation within the task. I'll send it to you when it's all done, and it's up to you to submit to the ED. :D