MIG-21bis and Helios !

Hello all !

Several months ago, Slicker55 sended to me a message, showing his interest on learn how to create an helios profile.

From that moment, we meet several days on Skype, and i show him how to create a profile using my experience in other profiles.

Today i am proud too present you the resoults of that colaboration !

A new MIG-21bis Helios profile !

Is still on development, but all the hard part is done, so soon you can use it.

Slicker55 has been working hard creating all the code and the initial art. And now, i am pulishing all the art and design of the panels.

Hope you like it !

2i9WOM4.jpg

main panel

Edited by Capt Zeen

:O wow, can't wait to use this mate, yet another stunning profile.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

S!!! Slicker! You are a genius Fantastic job buddy! I can't wait!

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Capt Z

I love all of your profiles and I am eagerly awaiting the Mig 21. However, I do have 2 questions.

First, will you be including the Nevada map and bases in the charts?

Second, there is an english imperial cockpit at http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2060125/

Is there any chance you could make a cockpit with imperial (KNOTS) AIRSPEED ETC? I would love to be able to change your cockpits, but no matter how hard I try, Helios appears to be to hard for me to input, etc.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another update:

This week i was refactoring all the code of the profile, converting fron the FC interface to the A10C one.

Now everythings works directly from the profile, and we don't need to use a default.lua for the keyboard commands, so no need for diferent international languajes or worry, everytime LN do an update.

I finished aswell the extra panels for SPS, UPK and Nuke controls.

Sooo.. i can see the light at the end of the tunnel !!

Yea!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

• 2 weeks later...

Same here!!

• 2 weeks later...