AAR addition

Chaz

Did somebody manage to refuel in the air? I tried the KC-135MPRS but everytime my probe touches the basket i get the radio call "transfer complete" but i'm actually running low on gas. I will try with some other tanker now.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Did somebody manage to refuel in the air? I tried the KC-135MPRS but everytime my probe touches the basket i get the radio call "transfer complete" but i'm actually running low on gas. I will try with some other tanker now.

Did you flip the AAR switch to FULL or INT?

Did you flip the AAR switch to FULL or INT?

Yeah, i found the new AAR switch in the meantime(saw only the AAR light switch at the first glance), but thank you very much, now it works like a charm! :thumbup:

@Deka

Thank you for all the bug fixing and new features you add! The new switch direction adjustment works perfect for me now in VR. You guys rock :thumbup: :beer:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Hi guys, I am still unable to refuel (call me a noob). I am connected to the tanker frequency. i see people coming in, hear them requesting for refueling, probe coming out, they getting fuel, and disconnecting. On the other hand, when i tell the tanker intent for refuel, nothing happens. it just ignores me :'(

can anyone help with the correct procedure. i have the AAR probe set to All.

Hi guys, I am still unable to refuel (call me a noob). I am connected to the tanker frequency. i see people coming in, hear them requesting for refueling, probe coming out, they getting fuel, and disconnecting. On the other hand, when i tell the tanker intent for refuel, nothing happens. it just ignores me :'(

can anyone help with the correct procedure. i have the AAR probe set to All.

Did you add the radio comm files?

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg