Positive thread

Jester986

I just wanted to offer some words of encouragement to the devs. I bought the 101 yesterday and have been enjoying flying it around and doing instrument procedures. I look forward to getting the EFM and the armed model but am pretty happy with it so far. Thank you guys for your work!

Positive comments only please. I understand there are legitimate complaints, if you need to express them please bump another thread.

The modeling, texturing and attention to detail is very good on this module and this is why I decided to buy it even though it wasn't finished. The devs seem very capable and committed to making a quality product. They just need more time on their hands to complete it. Eventually, I'm sure nobody here will regret his purchase.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, unlike the other unfinished trainer for DCS "cough", I can appreciate the high quality model, systems and documentation made by Aviodev.

Now they just need to finish FM and weapons. :)

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Yup, one of my go to modules. Whenever there are DCS change logs, I'm always anxious to see if there's anything for the C-101. Beautiful dual cockpit. Custom cockpit sounds. Great external model (much better than the original). Near full system functionality although I think there are still a few items on the TO DO list. Admittedly, the module is taking longer than I was expecting but I've come to appreciate how challenging it is to develop for DCS so not too worried.

This is going to be replacing the L-39 for me for "civilian" flying since it has VOR/ILS/Tacan. The RSBN/PRMG system is in pretty limited use. Will still be using the L-39 for light CAS though until the CC comes out ;)

Edited by Jester986
A wayward comma snuck into my post.

A neat module. I am always keen to see how other developers put their take on DCS. The external power unit for example is great to see.

I have absolutely no idea what challenges coding such a module throws up so I am not in a position to complain.

I am happy with the module and look forward to future updates.

Cheers AvioDev

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TrubshawRN -=SHREK 94=-

I'm also on the group that likes this little plane, I enjoy the fact that one can use the real aircraft's manual to operate it, as the simulation is very accurate system-wise.

The real manual is kind of hard to get, and it's in spanish language, but if you want to take a look, here is a link to download it:

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26gtJPKWJCSuIzQK0eQg

Regarding the SFM, it actually doesnt bother me that much, after all several of the FC3 aircrafts also had SFM until recently .. what I would like is to have multiplayer capability so I can train my friends on it :)

Best regards.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB