Texture template of C-101 model - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-16-2016, 03:30 PM   #11
kontiuka
ED Translator

Reputation power: 17
kontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nice

So, who's gonna make the first user skin here?
kontiuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 09:08 AM   #12
Snoopy
Veteran

Reputation power: 110
Snoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud of

Seems like it's been removed when I go there I get

"Sorry, but the file list of the product is currently not available."
Snoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 01:47 AM   #13
peyvolt
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 11
peyvolt is a jewel in the roughpeyvolt is a jewel in the roughpeyvolt is a jewel in the roughpeyvolt is a jewel in the roughpeyvolt is a jewel in the roughpeyvolt is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
Seems like it's been removed when I go there I get

"Sorry, but the file list of the product is currently not available."
Aviodev are updating the PSD, it will be avaliable In few days
peyvolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 01:52 PM   #14
ac5

Reputation power: 6
ac5 is on a distinguished road

Geez..... I hope those few days don't turn as months as usual.

Still the ONLY DCS plane for which there is no template,
oifficialy or unoficcialy available....
ac5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 02:22 PM   #15
joey45
Veteran

Reputation power: 174
joey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud ofjoey45 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyvolt View Post
Thank you.
"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."
It's not the Devs that destroy games it's the communities that control it.
Please send all hate mail to No11
Version 1 of my Harrier liveries are up and a load of other fantastic ones.
joey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 10:19 PM   #16
peyvolt
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 11
peyvolt is a jewel in the roughpeyvolt is a jewel in the roughpeyvolt is a jewel in the roughpeyvolt is a jewel in the roughpeyvolt is a jewel in the roughpeyvolt is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac5 View Post
Geez..... I hope those few days don't turn as months as usual.

Still the ONLY DCS plane for which there is no template,
oifficialy or unoficcialy available....
this week it will be add again
peyvolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 12:22 PM   #17
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 79
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

A friendly reminder for some

Quote:
1.10 Product feedback and constructive criticism is encouraged when provided in a mature and courteous manner. However, feedback that is abusive, insulting or condescending is not welcome. Additionally, to bring up a particular issue repeatedly after it has already been acknowledged will be considered "trolling" - in such cases a warning will be issued to the author and the post will be removed.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:07 PM   #18
aceviper

Reputation power: 7
aceviper is a jewel in the roughaceviper is a jewel in the roughaceviper is a jewel in the roughaceviper is a jewel in the roughaceviper is a jewel in the roughaceviper is a jewel in the rough

This little bird is still probably my favourite trainer.
Bags of potential and beautiful cockpit.
The easiest plane to learn western navigation in.
With an advanced flight model and maybe more structured training missions the future could be very bright

aceviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 04:51 PM   #19
Aginor
Veteran

Reputation power: 24
Aginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of lightAginor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceviper View Post
This little bird is still probably my favourite trainer.
Bags of potential and beautiful cockpit.
The easiest plane to learn western navigation in.
With an advanced flight model and maybe more structured training missions the future could be very bright
This. It has become my primary trainer aircraft already, and it is getting pretty awesome soon.
It has been a while but I am still looking forward to more, rather patiently.
Aginor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 05:06 PM   #20
gospadin
ED Testers Team

Reputation power: 14
gospadin is a glorious beacon of lightgospadin is a glorious beacon of lightgospadin is a glorious beacon of lightgospadin is a glorious beacon of lightgospadin is a glorious beacon of lightgospadin is a glorious beacon of lightgospadin is a glorious beacon of lightgospadin is a glorious beacon of lightgospadin is a glorious beacon of lightgospadin is a glorious beacon of lightgospadin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peyvolt View Post
Cool.

I downloaded the original and it was a bunch of 2048x2048 textures. Hopefully you're able to merge your UV Unwrap into a single 4K texture, for livery simplicity.

--gos
gospadin is offline   Reply With Quote