BUGS WE ARE TRACKING - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-22-2015, 09:22 AM   #11
Koriel

Reputation power: 14
Koriel will become famous soon enoughKoriel will become famous soon enoughKoriel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeons View Post
Hi,

Few things I noticed on the first flight:

• Airspeed indicator resets from max speed to correct speed when going from outside view to the cockpit (same thing happens on the Hawk);
  • gear doesn't work using the standard "G" key, works fine with binding to HOTAS though;

Also noticed that u pretty much don't require any rudder input to fly, is this because of the SFM? I checked my setting to see if I can disable "auto rudder" buts I couldn't find anything.
I came here to post your no 1 bug, the airspeed reset. So that one's confirmed.

You have to bind the gear thru the custom settings menu.. then it works.

It's a single engine jet, you shouldn't need to use rudder much except for landings and such.

I ejected on the ground with the canopy open, afterward the eject sequence it shows as if the canopy was closed.. ( Very very minor bug )

I have spend 5 minutes looking the the airbrake switch/toggle in the cockpit. I can see the indication and the hydraulic pressure guage, but I just couldn't find the control itself.

Stall behaviour was euhm.. very basic and easy to control. Entering a spin took some doing, but was successfull, recovery is easy too.
Full crab landings looked good to me. Can't wait for the AFM.

During my first flight I lost the airspeed indicator and altimeter completely. They stayed stuck at 125kts and 12.000'. I could not reproduce this one during subsequent flights, perhaps because I turned on the pitot heat (?) If that's the case shouldn't the pitot heat be on when you get a hot airplane?

Please clean up the command list under settings, there is soo much that we don't need on the 101. Just scrap everything we don't need please.

Last edited by Koriel; 01-22-2015 at 09:26 AM.
Koriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 11:02 AM   #12
Acer1961

Reputation power: 0
Acer1961 can only hope to improve

1) Flaps don't work with assigned KEY or Hotas. Don't go down or up , handle in cockpit works.
2) Gear doesn't work PERIOD, Key, Hotas or Handle in cockpit.

Never mind, found it on another part of the forums, Need to assign Custom Keys

Last edited by Acer1961; 01-22-2015 at 11:17 AM.
Acer1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 11:27 AM   #13
Snoopy
Veteran

Reputation power: 110
Snoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud ofSnoopy has much to be proud of

Tacan 25X missing

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=137903
Snoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 11:27 AM   #14
E111Virus

E111Virus is an unknown quantity at this point

1) CtrL+C, no works for me to open/close canopy, only with the handle.
2) Cannot acces to com menu.
3) Can put the noisi GPU , anytime...in parking, in air, in runway...

Salu2
E111Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 12:02 PM   #15
Tango+
Posting Rights Revoked

Tango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koriel View Post
I came here to post your no 1 bug, the airspeed reset. So that one's confirmed.
I can't change this (at the moment).

Quote:
You have to bind the gear thru the custom settings menu.. then it works.
I'm re-working the complete key list.

Quote:
It's a single engine jet, you shouldn't need to use rudder much except for landings and such.
The rudder does function. I think the problem is the ball is not sensitive enough.

Quote:
I ejected on the ground with the canopy open, afterward the eject sequence it shows as if the canopy was closed.. ( Very very minor bug )
If you look, the glass should be broken. I'm not aware of any way to fix this due to the way the ejection sequence works. You shouldn't eject with the canopy open anyway.

Quote:
I have spend 5 minutes looking the the airbrake switch/toggle in the cockpit. I can see the indication and the hydraulic pressure guage, but I just couldn't find the control itself.
It's on the throttle.

Quote:
Stall behaviour was euhm.. very basic and easy to control. Entering a spin took some doing, but was successfull, recovery is easy too.
Full crab landings looked good to me. Can't wait for the AFM.
Actually the SFM is quite accurate compared to the real aircraft. The real thing is quite docile. Same for spins.

Quote:
During my first flight I lost the airspeed indicator and altimeter completely. They stayed stuck at 125kts and 12.000'. I could not reproduce this one during subsequent flights, perhaps because I turned on the pitot heat (?) If that's the case shouldn't the pitot heat be on when you get a hot airplane?
Pitot heat is "AS REQUIRED" so I leave it off by default. It should be OFF for ground ops otherwise it can overheat due to lack of airflow...

Quote:
Please clean up the command list under settings, there is soo much that we don't need on the 101. Just scrap everything we don't need please.
I'm on it!

Best regards,
Tango.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 12:08 PM   #16
Vedexent

Reputation power: 7
Vedexent has a spectacular aura aboutVedexent has a spectacular aura aboutVedexent has a spectacular aura aboutVedexent has a spectacular aura about

I also noted the rudder, but I've also notice the rudder issue with the Hawk - so I was attributing it to the SFM.

I know faster jets (I'm used to Helos and slow ground attack aircraft) don't need as much rudder, but I can do a hard snap to the right, pull a hard - almost blacking out - high-G turn, and the ball doesn't move noticably.

Like I said, I see this behavior with the Hawk as well, so I think this is SFM, not C-101 - especailly as I saw similar flight characteristics in the Su-27 pre-PFM, and do not post-PFM.

Last edited by Vedexent; 01-22-2015 at 12:16 PM.
Vedexent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 12:21 PM   #17
flyingdutchy

Reputation power: 5
flyingdutchy is on a distinguished road

When i fly over Batumi airfield the mountian`s are to close when i turn the mirror on
flyingdutchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 01:36 PM   #18
NeilWillis
Veteran

Reputation power: 22
NeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of lightNeilWillis is a glorious beacon of light

Contrails do work at altitude, so skip that one.

GPU is silent outside the cockpit, but a very minor issue at the moment I think.

We need the countries available updated of course, so we can use all those lovely skins in mission editor at some point too.

Overall, an excellent beginning though!
NeilWillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 05:03 PM   #19
Aeons

Reputation power: 5
Aeons has a spectacular aura aboutAeons has a spectacular aura aboutAeons has a spectacular aura aboutAeons has a spectacular aura about

Can anyone get the ILS markers to Sound(beep)? They Flash ok though.
Aeons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 05:03 PM   #20
Tango+
Posting Rights Revoked

Tango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of lightTango is a glorious beacon of light

Pull MKR on audio panel.

Best regards,
Tango.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote