Chuck's Guides - DCS Tutorial Library

Charly_Owl

Updated Harrier guide with:

-Added Moving Map section

-Revised weapon procedures (mainly A/G HUD mode selection order)

-Updated radio section (can now enter manual frequencies)

-Updated navigation procedures

Thanks

Inviato dal mio ASUS_X008D utilizzando Tapatalk

When can we expect something on the Honet? Thanks TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

I won't have proper access to the module before its release by Eagle Dynamics. So... it might be a couple of weeks, if not months after that.
Howe can i donate?

I want to support your work,

I really like wat you make and want to invest for the future :)

Greets

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Merci !

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

Howe can i donate?

I want to support your work,

I really like wat you make and want to invest for the future :)

Greets

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

The community is the future of this sim. Just help a new guy out, that'll be rewarding enough for me. ;)

The community is the future of this sim. Just help a new guy out, that'll be rewarding enough for me. ;)

Repping you in my mind, since I can't do it here anymore. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Repping you in my mind, since I can't do it here anymore. :)

Absolutely spot on there:thumbup:

Fantastic job you do for the community Chuck, you have saved thousands of people many hours of frustration to get up to speed quickly, including me and also saved many people banned from the forums coming here with that frustration.:D

attachment.php?attachmentid=183960&stc=1&d=1525580039

How? Updated the thread here in the VR section.

-

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Chuck, mysincere thanks for your efforts. Your manuals are the best way to get thebasics right without having to study piles of paper, and they are a goodstarting point for studying the official manuals once you have mastered thefundamentals of the planes.

Absolutely spot on there:thumbup:

Fantastic job you do for the community Chuck, you have saved thousands of people many hours of frustration to get up to speed quickly, including me and also saved many people banned from the forums coming here with that frustration.:D

attachment.php?attachmentid=183960&stc=1&d=1525580039

How? Updated the thread here in the VR section.

-

+1

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

With the quality of your work I’m surprised you do not get early access for the F-18. I would’ve hoped your F-18 tutorial would be synonymous with release. That is how it benefits the new and existing DCS community.

With the quality of your work I’m surprised you do not get early access for the F-18. I would’ve hoped your F-18 tutorial would be synonymous with release. That is how it benefits the new and existing DCS community.

I, wholeheartedly, completely, absolutely, totally agree with you! He needs it! Well, we need him to have it, so we can have his guide, therefore we also need it! :pilotfly:

You are "The Man" Chuck...

Hey, on Page 7 of the Harrier Guide, there are two arrows pointing at things on the backside of the throttle from the right side of the page, but the text related to those items are cut off.

Just an FYI

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

I won't have proper access to the module before its release by Eagle Dynamics. So... it might be a couple of weeks, if not months after that.

I hope that this is an oversight on ED’s part, and Matt will notice this and arrange for a pre-release copy for you ... your Guides are really much more valuable than those first flight youtube videos that are now appearing.

Best regards

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I hope that this is an oversight on ED’s part, and Matt will notice this and arrange for a pre-release copy for you ... your Guides are really much more valuable than those first flight youtube videos that are now appearing.

Best regards

Don't worry, Wags was kind enough to reach out to me and give me access to the press copy.

Don't worry, Wags was kind enough to reach out to me and give me access to the press copy.

Fantastic news, Huge thankyou to Wags and the DCS team. Just shows that Wags does listen to community requests, not that I had any doubt.

Can’t wait for your guide Chuck, they are the best available by far.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

:) I’m glad that you can have a bit of a headstart with this much anticipated plane, thanks for letting us know.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB