Step by step, noticed the changes, well done
Sarraceno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 12:35 PM   #122
Ells228
3rd Party Developer

Send a message via MSN to Ells228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxy_99 View Post
Anymore screens on the updated textures in pit you could share?
I’m having some issues merging the models together at the moment as some meshes were also changed and added like proper parking brake and map box.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:00 PM   #123
Coxy_99

Thanks for the heads up.
www: https://100kiap.hopto.org

[100☭] Coxy_99 #99

Follow me on twitch and youtube also: https://www.twitch.tv/coxy_99/profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLi...qEF8-UGWhwXD5A
Coxy_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 01:45 PM   #124
MikeMikeJuliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ells228 View Post
I’m having some issues merging the models together at the moment as some meshes were also changed and added like proper parking brake and map box.
Good to hear. The sides of the cockpit are way too barren now compared to the real thing. And yes, I know there are empty spaces, especially back left, but it's not *that* empty.

Looking forward to it.
MikeMikeJuliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 09:24 AM   #125
Magic Zach

Any news on the P-40F, or is it held entirely on hold until 2.5?
Old 12-11-2017, 09:55 AM   #126
Pman
3rd Party Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Zach View Post
Any news on the P-40F, or is it held entirely on hold until 2.5?
Work is continuing on the P-40F we don't envisage a release before 2.5 and it will likely come some time afterwards.

Over the xmas period I will be doing a larger more broad update and will probably throw in a few screenshots into that.

Pman
Old 12-11-2017, 02:35 PM   #127
Magic Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman View Post
Over the xmas period I will be doing a larger more broad update and will probably throw in a few screenshots into that.

Pman
Looking forwards to it!
Old 12-13-2017, 12:22 PM   #128
ZQuickSilverZ

Pman I have not flown the Hawk online in some time, not due to dissatisfaction but because I mostly fly Helicopters, and I would like to ask if online mutlicrew has been implemented or if you have plans to implement it.

I really bought this with the anticipation of using it as a trainer and was rather disappointed last time I played it that multicrew had not been implemented.

If you have not or have no plans to develop multicrew I find that very disappointing as this aircraft by it's design is a trainer and would not be able to fulfill its primary real life purpose within the simulator.
"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.
ZQuickSilverZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 12:33 PM   #129
Pman
3rd Party Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZQuickSilverZ View Post
Pman I have not flown the Hawk online in some time, not due to dissatisfaction but because I mostly fly Helicopters, and I would like to ask if online mutlicrew has been implemented or if you have plans to implement it.

I really bought this with the anticipation of using it as a trainer and was rather disappointed last time I played it that multicrew had not been implemented.

If you have not or have no plans to develop multicrew I find that very disappointing as this aircraft by it's design is a trainer and would not be able to fulfill its primary real life purpose within the simulator.
When the Hawk was first coded mutlicrew wasn't a thing in DCS - It wasn't even on the planning board, even for ED.

Hawk's base code is not compatible with multicrew and it would require probably an 80% re-write to implement multi crew for Hawk, it simply wasn't designed that way.

The amount of work required to put this into Hawk means that it is not a viable addition for Hawk so currently there are no plans to bring multicrew to Hawk.

If this ever changes I will let you all know but it is not something we are working on or plan to with the updates I have planned out for 2018.

Pman
Old 12-13-2017, 12:36 PM   #130
MikeMikeJuliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZQuickSilverZ View Post

Multicrew is in the works and has had some working implemetations already. Problem is that the rear seat has so far been non-function, but this should be corrected during the 2.0 recode.

Abd yes, I've flown it multicrew on both seats.

Regards,
MikeMikeJuliet
MikeMikeJuliet is offline   Reply With Quote