So release date set.

Squid_DK

Jeremiah Weed is the fighter pilot beverage of choice (every squadron bar has it in stock Im told), I always stock it myself, kept in the freezer. Taste like jet fuel...

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

I guess I can start making missions on the PG map so I'm ready when the Hornet comes out.

That's exactly what I am planning on doing as well!

Sytem Specs: Asus armor Z170 mobo, Intel 6700k i7 chip, gtx 1080, 32g DDR4, 800watt pws, Win10, Samsung NVME M.2 256G Drive, 1T Samsung Evo SSD, 250G Corsair SSD, Asus 4k 28" 60hz Monitor, Oculus Rift, WarthogTM stick and throttle, CH rudder pedals

I guess I can start making missions on the PG map so I'm ready when the Hornet comes out.

Would you be willing to share them, brother?

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

But I would think hot shot fighter pilots would by default have the grey matter and schooling to fully understand the physical and cognitive ramifications of regular alcohol consumption. As my wife is found of telling patients when the topic arises, "a hang over is your body's way of trying to tell you "hey knock it off".

Actually, shit hot fighter pilots know they have so much grey matter that they can afford to burn off some of the excess :lol::thumbup:

Perfect!

In Germany we have a holiday on the 31st, and I took friday off for a long weekend.

You lot in Germany always have bloody holiday!

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

That's not how that sort of thing works Tomcat84, and my point was that I figured it would have been taught to them during flight school, by a flight surgeon. A shot or two once in awhile still does damage, just the nature of that particular chemical(drug).

Does anyone know if there is likely to be a selection of missions released with the new map or will we need to wait for mission builders to build them, for the various aircraft, after release?

I'd hope that there will at least be a free flight instant mission for most aircraft on the new map and maybe some cold start, takeoff and landing ones too, otherwise it looks like i will need to quickly learn how to use the mission editor :)

I think someone posted the missions in the current Press Build on this Forum earlier, there were a bunch of instant actions and I think 7 training missions IIRC

Release Date???

meh... Well all the youtubers make you think you can pre-purchace and get early access, all the videos for the F-18C have the Early access in the video title. So any kinda release date is probably a marketing gimmick. When I see it in the Mod manager I will believe it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7-7700K 4.5 Ghz AMD Vega 56 64GB DDR4 3200 500 GB WD Black NVME M.2 X4 SSD

But I would think hot shot fighter pilots would by default have the grey matter and schooling to fully understand the physical and cognitive ramifications of regular alcohol consumption. As my wife is found of telling patients when the topic arises, "a hang over is your body's way of trying to tell you "hey knock it off".

Work hard, play harder

I think someone posted the missions in the current Press Build on this Forum earlier, there were a bunch of instant actions and I think 7 training missions IIRC

Thank you muchly @Etirion.

If i can't track those down, then i guess flying the Hornet might be beyond me. :doh:

meh... Well all the youtubers make you think you can pre-purchace and get early access, all the videos for the F-18C have the Early access in the video title. So any kinda release date is probably a marketing gimmick. When I see it in the Mod manager I will believe it.

Half youtube has it already anyway...

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Fantastic news, Just booked 31st off work

ASUS Maximus X Hero; i7-8700K OC'd @ 5 Ghz; Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 AMP Extreme 8GB; 32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4 3200Mhz RAM; 500GB Samsung EVO 960 SSD; Warthog HOTAS; Saitek Pro Flight Rudder pedals; HP Reverb VR; Realtus Forcefeel Game Pad running on SimShaker for Aviators software. :thumbup:

But I would think hot shot fighter pilots would by default have the grey matter and schooling to fully understand the physical and cognitive ramifications of regular alcohol consumption.

:megalol::megalol::megalol:

Pilots are some of the biggest drunks there are, ive lost count of the amount of times I’ve had to pick up officers from a hangar bash and get them home.

However the main difference between junior ranks and officers when it comes to drinking, is when Junior ranks get drunk and rowdy it’s drunk and disorderly, however for officers is just high jinks. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Ah yeaaa.... ( anticpation intensifies)

giphy.webp

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Any possibility to release the Hornet manual earlier, like Wags mentioned it in one of his videos? ������

That would be nice!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Work hard, play harder

Play as hard as you want, but it doesn't necessarily need to involve self destruction. If people treated their bodies like they do their cars, we'd have a whole lot less of this: brain+atrophy+side+and+front.jpg

Which happens from even moderate alcohol consumption as recent studies indicate.

Look after yourselves, and you'll be playing DCS a lot longer :thumbup:

Edited by TomOnSteam

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

Fantastic news, Just booked 31st off work

I'm lucky: I was laid off from work along with 20 other people. Sad for them, they don't live and fly in DCS World!

I need to find work before the carriers and Tomcat come out! :doh: I think I'll try to slip that one in during a job interview... :joystick:

i7-7700K@4.8GHz, 16Gb-3200, GTX-1080Ti-Strix-11Gb, Maximus IX Hero, Oculus Rift, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C, Logitech G940 Pedals.

Blast. Wouldn't you know the 3 days I'm out of town orienting for my new job, and that's the day they decide to drop it. ED....a 3 day window to avoid, and you hit it smack in the middle! How could you?

Well, at least there's the PG map. And the Hornet is gonna get better later. But it's gonna be 2 loooong, insufferable days of orientation.

Play as hard as you want, but it doesn't necessarily need to involve self destruction. If people treated their bodies like they do their cars, we'd have a whole lot less of this: brain+atrophy+side+and+front.jpg

Which happens from even moderate alcohol consumption as recent studies indicate.

Look after yourselves, and you'll be playing DCS a lot longer :thumbup:

I thought that was what happened if you don't fly the A-10C for a month - total memory loss!

Stay in school, young man! You'll need a good-paying job for the upcoming Tomcat! :smartass:

:D:D I'm already working in the family business of metal structures, and trust me, most of the courses I passed in the university are worth nothing if I consider the useable knowledge they gave me!!!