SU-33 Manual?

Kayos

Guess it's still not available. Didn't manage to find it either.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

The documents in the folder "..\Mods\aircraft\Flaming Cliffs\Doc" should give most of the answers. Both the "DCS FC3 Flight Manual EN.pdf" and from the "Su-27 DCS Flaming Cliffs Flight Manual EN.pdf" :thumbup: I'm sure ED is working on a doc for Su-33 also.

I guess I/we need to be more specific. There are new features with the Su33 like the refueling mode, wep, take-off and landing restrictions on the carrier, Uvod mode parameters etc. So I'd like to know more about those and hence looking for a manual. Hopefully, ED gets it ready soon

If you force the SU-33 install you will find the manual in the folder "..\Mods\aircraft\Su-33\Doc"

Force install:

DCS_updater.exe install SU-33

Nice find, thanks. i didn't force it so the doc wasnt there. After i forced it, it was.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not at my flight PC, but forcing the SU 33 update, will that work if you have FC3?

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Its a pity that the manual is a bit incomplete ... the procedures dont include the approach or landing, and no information on maximum weights for carrier launch.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Is this just for the manual, or is this for the SU-33 PFM??

Next question from this techno peasant is, how do I employ the line "DCS_updater.exe install SU-33" i.e. what do I do with this? I have updated my OpenBeta and the SU-33 seems to be functioning as described in this forum so I am assuming that the PFM is already installed. :huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you force the SU-33 install you will find the manual in the folder "..\Mods\aircraft\Su-33\Doc"

Force install:

DCS_updater.exe install SU-33

Great find! Works on FC3. Thanks.

i7-4790K@4.7GHz : EVGA 1070 SC : 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro : 2xEVO 840 SSD : EVGA 850W PSU : CORSAIR H100i Cooler : ASUS Z97-AR MB : CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D FULL TOWER

Hi all,

having trouble getting this plane to install

I have FC3 installed (have for years)

my current install is 1.5.7.9459 and i dont have the new SU-33 PFM coming up just the old version

Tried following the instructions with the force install. Opened cmd and navigated to my "bin" folder and then pasted "DCS_updater.exe install SU-33" (made sure its in capitals)

it then comes back with the following error "SU-33 unknown module"

cannot get this plane installed... any ideas?

Hi all,

having trouble getting this plane to install

I have FC3 installed (have for years)

my current install is 1.5.7.9459 and i dont have the new SU-33 PFM coming up just the old version

Tried following the instructions with the force install. Opened cmd and navigated to my "bin" folder and then pasted "DCS_updater.exe install SU-33" (made sure its in capitals)

it then comes back with the following error "SU-33 unknown module"

cannot get this plane installed... any ideas?

Just make a copy of the shortcut you use to start DCS open beta with and edit the link there! Easy as h*** :)

Cheers thanks for the help

I think its because of the open beta version, however when I force an update with DCS it says the installed version 1.5.7.9459.362 is up to date.

So not sure how to get it to the next version of 1.5.7.9891?

Oh god, I'm sorry. If you are not on the DCS OpenBeta the Su-33 will not work!