Mirage 2000 Owners Club

Hook47

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll second that - going to have to explain that 'error' on the credit card too, lol.

Only seen this at displays and the 2 seaters came to RAF Honington, very nice. Don't expect a 2 seater just very happy to see this one. Get some French skins on the KC-135 and it'll be great fun. Should get some nice skins off the community too.

It's proving an expensive few months, but this is also a must have module. I guess I'll just have to go onto a bread and water diet for a few weeks!

It's excellent news that RAZBAM have joined the growing number of 3rd party devs. Something tells me they'll contribute an awful lot to the genre, after all, they have been doing this stuff for years in other sims, and if this is a sign that DCS World is getting the recognition it so richly deserves, then the future looks incredibly bright.

It just means I may have to sell the car, sell the wife (of send her out onto the streets), and remortgage the house!

It's proving an expensive few months, but this is also a must have module. I guess I'll just have to go onto a bread and water diet for a few weeks!

It's excellent news that RAZBAM have joined the growing number of 3rd party devs. Something tells me they'll contribute an awful lot to the genre, after all, they have been doing this stuff for years in other sims, and if this is a sign that DCS World is getting the recognition it so richly deserves, then the future looks incredibly bright.

It just means I may have to sell the car, sell the wife (of send her out onto the streets), and remortgage the house!

House, car, wife? Who needs them when you got a Mirage 2000!!!

Your right, I foresee Razbam doing a lot of good for DCS World, and there is so much to look forward to right around the corner! And what of a hell of a way to start by Razbam! This jet looks as kick ass as it is beautiful! Finally a full fedelity 4th gen multirole!

Request membership :D

JK

So I bought it because I enjoyed RAZBAMs harrier on FSX. I hope they consider an S-3B Viking for DCS as well.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Very expensive few months, but damn also very exciting. I will be the first to admit I'm not a fast jet guy, BUT this looks another great module, by a great leading name in the simulation world.

Bought to support you guys, honestly can't wait to have a play with this. She's gonna look great in my hangar

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Pity is that they will probably not do the 2 seater for a long time, I generally like the 2 seater shapes better than the single seaters, F-18 Growler, e-6 Prowler etc. But the dyed in the wool fighter community would have a fit. DCS would want all the bells and whistle's to work. But it's nice to see a different jet come on line. I hope the Harrier has a two seater, cos I'll need an instructor on board to get it onto a carrier without dancing accross the deck into the sea.. The RAF knew what they were doing when they binned my aircrew application at Biggn Hill...showing my age lol. Flight sim's prove we just never grow up ha ha

4 of our squadron members bought it yesterday. Seems to be a good transition a/c from the F-15C to the F/A-18 in the future.

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anticipation is rising, pre-ordered it to show RAZBAM there is money to be made in DCS for high level combat aircraft...

Atleast it wasn´t another god damn trainer, then I wouldn´t have bothered.

I usually don´t preorder anything and wait for release as I feel it´s unhealthy to pay upfront for something you have no idea you will enjoy, but this time, I made an exception, since it´s the first fighter after the release of the MiG-21...and while we love the Fishbed, it just can´t serriously compete in the modern arena.

Hope the servers will make room for extra Mirage slots over FC3 models now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

Added the mirage to my hangar. great for 80's missions in multiplayer.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Guess that this is the aircraft I need to make some incursions in Mutliplayer... After a long training course, of course...

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

Pity is that they will probably not do the 2 seater for a long time, I generally like the 2 seater shapes better than the single seaters, F-18 Growler, e-6 Prowler etc. But the dyed in the wool fighter community would have a fit. DCS would want all the bells and whistle's to work. But it's nice to see a different jet come on line. I hope the Harrier has a two seater, cos I'll need an instructor on board to get it onto a carrier without dancing accross the deck into the sea.. The RAF knew what they were doing when they binned my aircrew application at Biggn Hill...showing my age lol. Flight sim's prove we just never grow up ha ha

Me too, All you need to do is glance at a twin seat Typhoon, Gripen, Jaguar etc etc, the elongated lines and extra curves always add to the aesthetics for me. Even more bulbous examples such as the Hawker Hunter and Lightning. I'd love to see twin seaters in DCS, but I can see why they aren't being made in favour of their single seat counterparts (when the option is there) The single seaters generally have more performance, focus and capabilities. And it isn't a simple case of adding an extra seat ect to the existing single seat modules, they would require whole new flight models etc. The Mirage 2000 may actually be an exception though, the 2000D could make for a great module and just happens to be a nicer looking twin seat version... :thumbup:

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

All signed up! Looking forwards to taking this for a spin!

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Ordered, can't wait to fly this baby.

Me either my man. That low level footage over NTTR in the trailer made my jaw hit the floor! The sense of speed was awesome.... Ended up shorting out the keyboard thanks to drool :music_whistling::music_whistling::music_whistling:

Me either my man. That low level footage over NTTR in the trailer made my jaw hit the floor! The sense of speed was awesome.... Ended up shorting out the keyboard thanks to drool :music_whistling::music_whistling::music_whistling:

Same, i don't think I even clicked on the Raz forum simply because I like staying out of the loop of development. The notice was a total surprise and seeing the images/teaser video I was like

:joystick::pilotfly:

Always really liked this bird but was afraid it would be like a year away.

Can't wait.

+1.

On the upside, I don't have to learn a new language (had French in school). On the downside, all the in-cockpit vocabulary is probably going to be totally new to me because we weren't really learning engineering, aviation or military lingo back then (though I probably would have much preferred it over Camus (sorry about that, literature buffs)). :D