How to update to 1.2.6 from exisiting 1.2.5

Not sure where and how to apply update to get my game to 1.2.6. So far all I see is to download the entire DCS world. I just want to install an update over my existing install but upon opening DCS world it does not appear that it is updating automatically. Any help?

Thanks,

Gene

-----------------------nevermind I found it...Start Menu, Eagle Dynamics, Autoupdate. And its working.

Edited by fizban2000

A-10C, MI-8, UH-1, KA-50, F-86, P-51, FC-3, MIG-21

Start>All Programs>Eagle Dynamics>DCS World>Update DCS World

The built in updater is the only way to just update your installation. There is no downloadable update file. Otherwise, you must dl and re-install everything.

The auto-updater, that runs at startup, only checks once every 24 hours. This means if you played early this morning, then it will not check if you start the game this afternoon.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: