F-14 February Mini-Update

Cobra847

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late march. Buried under work.

Cobra, prior to in-depth gameplay videos, will see something like Bröllopsfilm 1967 or Ghosts and Thunder (focused on Tomcat of course)?

Bye

Phant

Edited by phant

AMVI

Hello guys,question for somebody from Heatblur....players with F/A-18C Hornet for example or F-4 later after release....will be able to use Forrestal carrier with crew deck or only Tomcat customers will be able to do it . I ask this because Tarawa from Razbam it can be use by anyone but only Harrier customers will be able to use the HD variant after release .Thanks

Hello guys,question for somebody from Heatblur....players with F/A-18C Hornet for example or F-4 later after release....will be able to use Forrestal carrier with crew deck or only Tomcat customers will be able to do it . I ask this because Tarawa from Razbam it can be use by anyone but only Harrier customers will be able to use the HD variant after release .Thanks

Just feel that I need to let you know that the F-4 Belsimtek are building won't be a Carrier version (F-4E is the Air Force variant).

For your question, I bet if they do all the work on the HD version that they seem to be doing, owning the module that makes it available for you will be a requirement.

//Jarl

Whats the difference between the two? (Chair Force and Navy)

cockpit differences, crew oxygen systems, in fight refueling (probe and drogue vs boom), USN used huffers to start, USAF used cartridges and huffers, etc.

nothing super major, but a very large amount of small details.

nothing super major, but a very large amount of small details.

Like an extendable nose landing gear, catapult bridle assembly and holdback hookups, automatic folding wings... you know, the small details that allows it to operate from a carrier. The Air Force version has none of those features.

https://forums.eagle.ru/images/attach/jpg.gif

main-qimg-1b25f3bb7fe89642fe9449190ce767dd-c.jpg.7c51e41ac3c64a15d8e7aed1b9f4dde6.jpg

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

• 3 weeks later...

F-14 February Mini-Update

You should expect with great certainty for these to start dropping sometime in March. There is a ton to cover!

Hi Cobra, you promised with “great certainty” videos of the tomcat somewhere in March. Now that we are entering the last week. Is this promise still on track ? Tackar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Cobra, you promised with “great certainty” videos of the tomcat somewhere in March. Now that we are entering the last week. Is this promise still on track ? Tackar!

Late march. Buried under work.

Bye

Phant

AMVI

Shot them a message on their Messenger an they responded with this (do not mind if I post):

This is (I assume) from 104th IronMike since he is mostly controlling the feedback. I think they're really focused into concentrating whatever work they are doing and then quickly push outward a video. So yes, they are on track.

Thanks Sirius!

I certainly prefer to have the module earlier than see a video. I dont mind skipping all these videos together if it brings us the module a week earlier than planned.

However it is funny that the self imposed time lines and great certainty don't mean anything. Maybe something need to be changed about the communication strategy.

Edited by TomCatMucDe