[CANNOT REPRODUCE] Uncage and Radar Alt "randomly" Stop Working

JimmyWA

After flying around in multiplayer, using the latest Openbeta release, on the Caucuses map, after a few hours I've had this strange problem in the F-18.

Suddenly the Radar Altitude won't budge up or down, and I can't uncage the Harms to select the SAM targets. I went into settings, controls and it was registering all my button pushes for the radar and the HARM. I even tried typing "C" to uncage, but it didn't work. The F-18 had not been damaged.

I spawned into another F-18, started up, and it all worked fine.

This has happened twice now - and as I say, it appears to be quite random.

i9 12900KS, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 APEX, 64 GB DDR5 4700 mhz, ASUS RTX4090, Water cooled, C - NVME SSD, 😧 DCS on SSD, TM HOTAS Warthog Stick & Throttle, Crosswind rudder Pedals, 2 x Thrustmaster MFDs on LCD Screens, Varjo Aero VR, Logitech game controller

Track is needed if you can reproduce it.

Thank you - how do I upload a large track file to you?

i9 12900KS, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 APEX, 64 GB DDR5 4700 mhz, ASUS RTX4090, Water cooled, C - NVME SSD, 😧 DCS on SSD, TM HOTAS Warthog Stick & Throttle, Crosswind rudder Pedals, 2 x Thrustmaster MFDs on LCD Screens, Varjo Aero VR, Logitech game controller

Track is needed if you can reproduce it.

He's right, it's random on multiplayer. Usually happens when I do an AG mission and then I want to go after an air target. It's happened to me twice now testing JAC's 8 total on 8 targets. I use select sparrow or select 120 because I pre-program distance and width. Bam, can't slew radar up and down. Now that I think about it, I couldn't uncage the 9x and had to get nose on for a tone to shoot. This happens to me on GAW probably about 4 times now.

Windows 10 Pro x64 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 8700K @ 5.0GHz (Cooled by H150i Pro), 32GB DDR4 @3200, Asus Maximus X, TM Warthog with F-18 stick, TPR Rudder, Oculus Rift S

Can confirm, though I don't have a trackfile yet

I have a track file of this now happening without using air to ground weapons. It happened on my second flight in multiplayer.

The track file is 70mb, and I've done a search on the forum but can't find a way to send this to you? The ZIP was 60mb :(