[FIXED] FCS BIT TEST message on HUD

Rudel_chw

1) Brief introduction:

The FCS BIT TEST message will not show on HUD if you follow DEKA's Start Up Procedure. It will appear only if the Warning Panel does not show any warning at all .. even the Canopy open will prevent the BIT TEST message to appear, instead it will show a blinking "WARN" message.

2) Detailed description:

The latest patch states:

Into 2.5.5.41256 OB

----------------------------------

Fixed HUD missing FCS BIT notification

However, the message will not appear, as when following the Start Up Procedure, at the point of running the FCS test you will still have some normal warnings .. the HUD will thus show up like this:

kmhSfdv.jpg

only if I skip the FCS test until much latter on the procedure, when I no longer have any warnings at all, only then the BIT TEST message can be seen:

9sDYy6K.jpg

3) How to reproduce:

Just perform the startup procedure describe on the Manual .. the FCS BIT message will not appear.

4) Attach dcs.log and trk:

Not needed on this case.

I know it is not a big issue, but I'm editing a Cold Start Training Mission that follows the full procedure, and I'd like it to be accurate :)

Thanks a lot for a wonderful aircraft.

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

... I know it is not a big issue, but I'm editing a Cold Start Training Mission that follows the full procedure, and I'd like it to be accurate :)

Well, I've finished the training mission .. and I'm a bit discouraged that the developers haven't acknowledged this Bug Report .. so, I was forced to leave the mission with a slight error on the handling of the FCS BIT Test .. I'm attaching the mission if you want to try it out.

MZHEjpX.jpg

This is the first training Mission that I've ever done, and I've enjoyed the challenge ... I started to edit it because I found that the official training mission didn't include the whole start-up procedure and didnt had voice overs :)

13xmjGg.jpg

Best regards,

Eduardo

Edit: Couldnt atach the mission because it was too large for the Forum ... here is a download link instead:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26howzYi8_ECLJ28VGUw?e=nz5IXS

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Warning priority issue, fixed.

Thanks a lot :thumbup:

Best regards,

Eduardo