Thank You for the updates!

ams999

It's good to see that the Gazelle is getting some love again - I really appreciate it!

I'm looking forward to your future updates! :thumbup:

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

if you keep this up, the much maligned polychop will be the only company with a fully DCS 2.5 compatible helicopter.

the race is on between you and the ka-50 update..

may the best developer win :)

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

the race is on between you and the ka-50 update..

may the best developer win :)

KA50 :joystick::pilotfly::lol:

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

Good to see some fixes here!

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Awesome that the updates and fixes are starting to come to the Gazelle. Also kudos to Polychop for being transparent and honest in the issues that remain with the Gazelle. I am really appreciative of the rough roadmap communicated and tempering owners of the Gazelle that the flight model, which is by far the biggest bugbear of it, will take some time to re-do and will be one of the later items addressed. 2020 looks to be a good year coming up for helo nuts. :thumbup:

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Awesome that the updates and fixes are starting to come to the Gazelle. Also kudos to Polychop for being transparent and honest in the issues that remain with the Gazelle. I am really appreciative of the rough roadmap communicated and tempering owners of the Gazelle that the flight model, which is by far the biggest bugbear of it, will take some time to re-do and will be one of the later items addressed. 2020 looks to be a good year coming up for helo nuts. :thumbup:

+1

:thumbup:

Jo, I was quite surprised when I saw in the forum before that there is a beta update since yesterday. Will install the Gazelle again soon and test ... Thank you, Polychop. Make a promise, keep a promise. Keep it up!

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!