Worlds Apart Mission 7 issues

CptTangerine

Hi

I am playing Mission 7 at the moment and the triggers all seem to be messed up, at least as far as the dialogue is concerned. As soon as I start the mission I get a load of dialogue relating to a cargo ship, which I now know relates to a section a short time later. I then get another piece of dialogue relating to the cargo ship when I'm landing at the hospital.

Something, somewhere got screwed up. The issues aren't game-breaking but they make the mission pretty confusing.

Cpt T

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3GHz, RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3, GFX: EVGA GTX 1080, OS: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, Joy: TM Warthog, Peds: CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR3, VR: Vive

Hi

I am playing Mission 7 at the moment and the triggers all seem to be messed up, at least as far as the dialogue is concerned. As soon as I start the mission I get a load of dialogue relating to a cargo ship, which I now know relates to a section a short time later. I then get another piece of dialogue relating to the cargo ship when I'm landing at the hospital.

Something, somewhere got screwed up. The issues aren't game-breaking but they make the mission pretty confusing.

Cpt T

Hey

I will check that today :thumbup: Thanks for your message.

Pleas refer to the Campaign Thread with anni thurther communication, becaus i may miss it in the Uh-1 thread, not visit by my regulary.

Always happy landings ;)

@CptTangerine

You are right. there are some massages played way in advance. :cry:

We fixe that over the weekend and bring it hopefully in the next update.

Again many thanks for reporting that issue. :thumbup::thumbup:

Always happy landings ;)