DCS: Syria Map – Hind Over Latakia

BIGNEWY

• ED Team

Pre-order now and save 30% from https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/terrains/syria_terrain/

Coming Summer August/September 2020 based on testing

In this special preview video of the Syria map for DCS World, we’re excited to also show off the Mi-24P HIND cockpit for the first time in a video. While still very much work in progress, we hope you enjoy this early look.

To showcase it, we’ll be taking off from Bassel Al Asad airbase, that serves as Russia’s primary base of operations in Syria. From there, we’ll fly north to the city of Latakia and perform some road security along the way to visit a Russian naval task force doing a port call at the port of Latakia.

We hope you enjoy!

Thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Oh my... this looks so incredibly beautiful!! :surprise:

And oh my... I'm so afraid my VR framerates will be destroyed :(

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

And oh my... I'm so afraid my VR framerates will be destroyed :(

I hope not and performance will be so good like on PG map, not worse :0.

@Matt, Maestro, nice video and details, wow:

WMfRVEAm.jpg

Garbage store ;)?

Nice to see the most anticipated module for this year - Hind! I cant wait too!

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

i hope the annoying popup of the small bushes and the sudden appearances of the shadows can be fixed? On the PG map , i have deleted the bushes as i find them ugly when they appear suddenly .......

great map !

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the video Matt. Nicely done. Will you please make the mission files that you use in all of your videos available for download?

The mission files will be great for replicating what you demonstrate in your videos, as well as being a good starting point for creating our own scenarios.

Thanks.

Pre-order now and save 30% from https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/terrains/syria_terrain/

Coming Summer August/September 2020 based on testing

In this special preview video of the Syria map for DCS World, we’re excited to also show off the Mi-24P HIND cockpit for the first time in a video. While still very much work in progress, we hope you enjoy this early look.

To showcase it, we’ll be taking off from Bassel Al Asad airbase, that serves as Russia’s primary base of operations in Syria. From there, we’ll fly north to the city of Latakia and perform some road security along the way to visit a Russian naval task force doing a port call at the port of Latakia.

We hope you enjoy!

Thank you

ooof even tho I read this a zillion times I started reading it as 'pre order hind now and save..' and I already was scrambling for my wallet then *womp womp*

• Wags unpinned this topic