Campaigns not showing under "My Missions" in 2.5.0.15184

I have just updated to the latest hotfix 2.5.0.15184 and copied the new campaigns to ...\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Missions\Campaigns\A-10C V2.5\.

This is the schema I use in 1.5.8 and it works there. That means, I can open these campaigns via ...Campaigns --> My Campaigns.

In 2.5.0.15184 nothing shows under My Campaigns. Is this a bug, or should I use a different schema in order to have my own (customized) campaigns?

Another issue: when I select the campaign "A-10C Georgian Hammer", the campaign's description is in a slavic language, looks like Czech. For the two other A-10C campaigns the description is in English.

Edited by LeCuvier

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

I have my campaigns on this path:

\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Missions\Campaigns\en\

and they do show up on the latest DCS.

Regarding the A-10C Georgian Hammer, I do have the same issue that you mention, the campaign shows up on a slavic language.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I have my campaigns on this path:

\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Missions\Campaigns\en\

and they do show up on the latest DCS.

Regarding the A-10C Georgian Hammer, I do have the same issue that you mention, the campaign shows up on a slavic language.

Gracias mucho! Pero...

I created subdirectories under "en" to keep different planes and different versions separate. But when I select "My Campaigns" then it shows me all campaigns from all subdirectories. That's messy (not Messi) !

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Gracias mucho! Pero...

I created subdirectories under "en" to keep different planes and different versions separate. But when I select "My Campaigns" then it shows me all campaigns from all subdirectories. That's messy (not Messi) !

Correct ... I solved that issue renaming the Campaigns, in such a way that they start with the name of the aircraft, like this:

Tc20mmg.jpg

The rename has to be done on the .cmp file of each Campaign, yeah, I know its a bit of work ... but there are not many Campaigns, so it wasnt that bad :) ... of course I also named the Folder of each Campaign on the same fashion:

7WNjpas.jpg

Saludos!

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB