RAZBAM Kfir or Cheetah C?

Spudknocker

Sorry for yet another wishlist post RAZBAM but I was curious if you guys have ever considered doing a Kfir or Cheetah for DCS World as both have flown/fly in the Ecuadorian airforce where you guys are based...

I would imagine the correct documents would be harder to come by for the Cheetah than the Kfir. I've always been intrigued by these jets and think they could be pretty cool in DCS!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS

..if you guys have ever considered doing a Kfir or Cheetah for DCS World?

I would imagine the correct documents would be harder to come by for the Cheetah than the Kfir.

I don't mean to knock you or your question but I wish people would make an attempt to find / post documentation related to their preferred aircraft. RAZBAM (or any 3rd party) can only make aircraft they have detailed information on. If one provides a portion of the necessary documentation it makes the aircraft request all the more appealing.

With that being said the Cheetah is a really appealing aircraft, as such I'm gonna go on the hunt for some of the documentation myself!

Intel i5-8600k | EVGA RTX 3070 | Windows 10 | 32GB RAM @3600 MHz | 500 GB Samsung 850 SSD