2.5 external lighting + Shkval = funky stuff

Blindeye_03

This doesnt always happen but in the 3rd mission on the last campaign I was coming up to the waypoint where the ground troops were going to have me intercept some convoy.

I stumbled on a zsu-23 and took it out once I cleaned my underwear. I had no issues locking it up in manual mode with my cannon on low rate of fire with HE rounds.

Then I pop back up and there are a few more zsu-23s further out. One is showing at 5km (labels were on), and I tried to lock it up but when I did the Skhval wouldnt lock, and instead my square kept drifting to the left. I couldnt even get it to just sit still so I could guide a missile manually into the trees where this gun was at.

I suspect its the lighting.

I edited one of the other single missions to be in winter and another in fall. In the winter map the Shkval wont lock a single target ever. In the fall at high noon there was no issue at all. I never had a drifting Shkval.

I dont recall 1.5.8 ever having these issues. I could "cheat" with labels on and find what I wanted to kill on some of the maps with low light (when the Shkval wont lock because its working like it should. as a daytime sight) and I could guide missiles in manually by locking to blast it with my laser for range finding and move the pipper myself. It wouldnt drift before till now.

/rant.

inb4 everyone tells me they have no issues :joystick: