3rd unanounced helicopter speculation

QuiGon

VEAO dropped all the helicopters for the moment. Some group took over from them, so we'll have to wait for their announcement.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't NH-90 announced by VEAO?

Panther mentioned a few posts earlier is a military variant of the Dauphin.

The NH-90 was dropped to my information. I love new gadgets but let's be honest, the FM and avionics would not be more than an educated guess or advertising. No military manufacturer would give his new and most precious data away. (Much to my regret you can see that even the AH-64A is kept under such restrictive information policy that a third party developer decided to make a training module for the army without the chance of creating a DCS module. Unlike ED who managed it to create a "public" A-10C Version, this studio signed a NDA which won't allow use of their gained knowledge about the Apache.)

The Panther (or military Dauphin) would be interesting. There are so many variants (of the Dauphin) from different manufacturers that there simply must be some kind of reliable information regarding the FM.

Edited by FSKRipper

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OH-58 Kiowa. Can work together with A-10.

Would be a great team! :thumbup:

Concerning sales one would benefit from the other...

But it's not an Airbus chopper...

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Some group took over the NH90 - I wonder who would fit that bill? Already involved in helicopter modules, working towards clearance from Airbus industries, not in competition directly with VEAO...

I have no idea who that might be, or what the unannounced 3rd helicopter might be!

:music_whistling: :music_whistling: :music_whistling:

The NH90 project which got dropped by VEAO sounds indeed reasonable.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

About projects of other teams, we do have the policy to not disrupt the projects of other teams and offer help to them if they ask us.

So I think it is a clear statement on the VEAO NH90 project.

Sincearly

Sven

Thanks for the information. But does that mean, that the NH90 can be ruled out? If VEAO dropped it and Polychop would build one on their own, then it wouldn't be against the policy ;)

Tornado3 small.jpg

Thanks for the information. But does that mean, that the NH90 can be ruled out? If VEAO dropped it and Polychop would build one on their own, then it wouldn't be against the policy ;)

A friend knew about this regarding NH-90:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=145691&highlight=NH-90

https://www.facebook.com/RED-WING-Simulations-1682491965313023/timeline/

Who knows!?

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

As stated before, we are in negotiations with Airbus, also about a 3rd helo. Which one it will be, might be disclosed withing this year. We have to see how well negotiations go and if we get a clearance for this beauty, as many obstacles have to be taken.

What I can state is, that the 3rd one will be of thier current production line and is not outdated like an aluette.

Further infos will follow before christmas I hope or around that time when we will see how far we got with everything else and if we are ready to make any official statement on nb3.

I hope this helps you guys a bit

Sincearly

Sven

Edited by borchi_2b

As stated before, we are in negotiations with Airbus, also about a 3rd helo. Which one it will be, might be disclosed withing this year. We have to see how well negotiations go and if we get a clearance for this beauty, as many obstacles have to be taken.

What I can state is, that the 3rd one will be of thier current production line and is not outdated like an aluette.

Further infos will follow before christmas I hope or around that time when we will see how far we got with everything else and if we are ready to make any official statement on nb3.

Sincearly

Sven

Hi,

If you need any detail photos of civilian H135, H145 t2 or BO 105 let me know. I also have access to AS350, 355 and 365's (including the Dauphin C!)..

Cheers!

My rig - I5 6600k @ 4.5 - Corsair H100i GTX - Maximus Hero viii - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG edition DDR4 3200mhz - Gigabyte 1080ti (Overclocked) - TM Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Rudder pedals - Oculus Rift CV1

I have some good real life and fs9/fsx memories of the super puma, courtesy of the RNLAF and Dirk Fassbender respectively. It would be my new main platform for sure. Although flying through a storm in darkness to secure a broken down apache on an abandoned russian airfield will be more fun in dcs and from the cockpit.

Okay, now i want one.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Get the BO105 and Gazelle done first and then we'll look into the third one :)

Good news all around, things are looking up for christmas!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

Flycat, you must mean a KA-29 and especially a KA-29TsU!

Well done my man you single handedly sorted out the Russian chopper shortage and plugged the target/navigational ability gap at the same time.

What a dude!

I agree, Yes we need a KA-29 (TsU)!

please?

Edited by Rogue Trooper

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

So it's another wishlist thread?

I'm prefer on Kamov series dual rotor and I agree with Looney's word.

It's not a wishlist thread! It's a speculation thread based on the facts we have so far! That excludes every non-airbus chopper like the ones from Kamov!

Sincearly

Sven

So, it's a current gen helicopter. That's nice news! :D

Maybe we will really see an NH90 or a Tiger. That would be really awesome, but I have some doubts regarding classification, especially for the Tiger.

Tornado3 small.jpg