10 members have voted

1. 1. Ability to use MFA/2FA on website

• Yes, forced option
    • Yes, optional option
    • No
    • I don't know
    • I don't care

Hi,

With DCS becoming more popular and the increase of (expensive) new modules, the total worth of accounts is steadily increasing. Therefore the accounts are also becoming more interesting for third parties looking to hack an account.

If someone has a majority of the addons you are easily looking at 800+ Euro worth of software linked to one account.

Currently the DCS Store/account page is protected by e-mail + Password protection. No other security features are in place. There are a host of features available in this domain, and I was wondering if Eagle Dynamics could look into those options. I think many users, including myself, would be thankful for such an implementation.

To me the game it self doesn't necessarily needs to be protected with 2FA, as long as you can't change passwords / e-mail addresses / have authority over module ownership.

Some suggestions:

- IP white/blacklisting

- OpenID

- Google Authenticator

- Azure authenticator

- SMS authentication

- Or at least no password and/or e-mail change without SMS verification

Thank you for your consideration.

• ED Team

Personally I would like some 2 stage verification or Authenticator.

I will highlight this thread to ED for consideration.

thanks

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2