The F-35 Thread

Groove

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, came all the way over from the Russian side just to say that? How cute.

Yeah, i even had to make a pass in the barricades"on the Russian side", run from guard bears and pay off by vodka - make all that way just to get here and see your reaction )

Interesting article:

Not as agile as the Super Hornet nor as fast as the Typhoon? Don’t you believe it, says Lockheed Martin test pilot Billie Flynn. He will put the F-35A through its paces at Le Bourget this week, proving that the aircraft is more maneuverable than any he has flown, he says, including Boeing’s F/A-18, the Eurofighter, and his own company’s F-16 Viper.

“After 10 years since first flight, with our first opportunity to demonstrate the capabilities and the maneuverability of the F-35, we are going to crush years of misinformation about what this aircraft is capable of doing,” Flynn said in an interview with Aviation Week.

http://aviationweek.com/paris-air-show-2017/f-35-demo-pilot-paris-performance-will-crush-years-misinformation

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Thanks for that.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I can't wait for all the "Naysayers" to explain how the aircraft is still not maneuverable, does not have enough thrust, etc. 5 or 6 years ago, I thought this aircraft was going to be another F-111, glad it appears I was wrong so far.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I wish we can see a demo of the B and C as well.

To whom it may concern,

The demo was Impressive, if not a bit short...

That being said.. comparing turn radius in a video isnt always accurate..

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

flat turns, how cute

diKVg69.gif

happens when it's a cloudy day.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Looks like the video has been sped up...

Yep...

Between 0:04 and 0:09 it's been accelerated. You can tell because if the aircraft was moving as fast as it's trying to show..the clouds movement and camera shake would be constant. As it is the footage suddenly speeds up, as does the background movement and camera shake for those 5 seconds.

Yep...

Between 0:04 and 0:09 it's been accelerated. You can tell because if the aircraft was moving as fast as it's trying to show..the clouds movement and camera shake would be constant. As it is the footage suddenly speeds up, as does the background movement and camera shake for those 5 seconds.

They tried to hide it in the zoom out/zoom in.