MI8 Auto start problems..

Since last update the Auto Start wont start a damn thing, no input at all, tried to rebind the keys but doesnt work.

I learned the manual start now, but it is annoying me the idea i cant auto start anymore, any thought what could fix that? Know bug or what?Anyone else have the same problem?

Thank you

This might not be the answer you want to hear, but if you don't like to manually start the helicopter, use hot-start helicopters. For me, the manual starting of the airframe is half the fun, but if that's not your thing, there are ways around that. As for the bug-report, well spotted!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I know I like themanual start too, but being shot down while slinging is pretty common in hot areas, so I liked to start the choppe and go get a drink or checking my son :)

Thats most likely the reason.

I do like manual start tho ;)

Ah yeah, that's why I don't play on air-Quake servers.. community PvE servers are pretty much all I do. Not as bad for the blood pressure. ;)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ASUS Z170-P w/ Intel i7-7700, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSDs out the wazoo and a GTX 1080Ti,

Oculus Rift CV1, TM Warthog stick and throttle, TM Cougar MFDs, MFG Crosswind pedals and WheelStandPro Warthog (w/ the custom small Warthog plate)

Former F-16 Ground Crew @ RNoAF

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I play Dynamic Caucasus, and I have to tell you that is far away to be an air quake, but someone need to do dirty job slingloading in hot areas, and Is a lot of fun, but is dangerous...

Drex did an awesome job creating a conquerable Risk style battle.

The main problem sometimes is the balance between factions, blue tendo to be a little overpacked sometimes :D

Back to the original question - yup, a couple of guys have reported autostart on Hip being broken since a few patches ago. I guess Belsimtek noticed, but as it's usually with them, fix arrival is anyone's guess. Might be next patch, might as well be next year or two.

Isn't it a problem with only one engine, though (If I recall reports correctly)? You could always start that one manually..

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Back to the original question - yup, a couple of guys have reported autostart on Hip being broken since a few patches ago. I guess Belsimtek noticed, but as it's usually with them, fix arrival is anyone's guess. Might be next patch, might as well be next year or two.

Isn't it a problem with only one engine, though (If I recall reports correctly)? You could always start that one manually..

Initially it was the right engine problem only, now the full auto start up doesnt work.... for some reason.