Lock On Collectors Pack

JimMack

We ship all our products worldwide via a regular post service (Royal Mail, UK).

Than i will order it over the http://lockon.co.uk/ in the next day ....how long will be the delivery to Germany?

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

We ship all our products worldwide via a regular post service (Royal Mail, UK).

And depending on where you are, that can take weeks, trust me, I ship loads of stuff internationally using royal mail standard post, it can take upto 6-8 weeks depending on location of the delivery address.

From my experience, to west europe, its roughly 7-10 days.

To the States, it can be anything from 10 days to 3 weeks.

Thats for regular post by airmail.

If they dont use airmail and use a boat to send it overseas then you can expect to wait upto 2-3 months depending on location. I doubt that ED will be using that method.

Edited by bumfire

Strange questions. :doh: Of course we use sea mail! Airmail is too expensive. Are we nuts?

:smilewink: Excuse me. I couldn't restrain myself. Just kidding.

We do use airmail as it is stated in payment status notifications sent by emails to our customers (currently only on lockon.co.uk; we have plans to make over our web sites, they will be almost up to the latest standards).

bumfire says right. The only correction is the maximum delivery time. Delays greater than 4 weeks are very rare, around 1%. I remember only few cases with delay bigger than that. 8 weeks ... :crazy: never met such, or customers just didn't let us know.

Edited by Tez
929d768ca6a69127d1f9c61ea94c02e8.gif [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] =653=Tez

Strange questions. :doh: Of course we use sea mail! Airmail is too expensive. Are we nuts?

:smilewink: Excuse me. I couldn't restrain myself. Just kidding.

We do use airmail as it is stated in payment status notifications sent by emails to our customers (currently only on lockon.co.uk; we have plans to make over our web sites, they will be almost up to the latest standards).

bumfire says right. The only correction is the maximum delivery time. Delays greater than 4 weeks are very rare, around 1%. I remember only few cases with delay bigger than that. 8 weeks ... :crazy: never met such, or customers just didn't let us know.

Yea, the 6-8 weeks is rare, but it can happen, 98% of the time is doesnt though.

Not that long ago I sent stuff via airmail to the netherlands, it was delivered nearly 3 months later :mad:

We sent another shipment to the same client since it hadnt showed up and royal mail couldnt track/find it any where. The replacement got there within 10 days, when the original package finally showed up, it was all bashed and damaged.

It was sent back to us and then we had the misfortune of dealing with Royal mail compensation claims, which took about another 3 months to settle.

But overall they are quite good, and anything longer than say 6 weeks is more the exception than the rule.

I was about to order but good god. $104.37 shipped is a bit ridiculous.

Concur.

Now, for the A10C I might feel differently.

WTF ever happened to shipping games with paper manuals? ALA Falcon? Why did the business model change? Really what has changed to justify this? It's the same damn thing as full servicegas stations disappearing, andd even the ones that say "full service" dont check oil and tires preasure etc anymore!

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Less for more is the new business model.

I can not see myself paying $20 for a 7 year old sim just so I can install FC2. I would like the tactical chart though and I love paper manuals. I have BS printed out and its about 3" thick because its only printed on 1 side. I would hand over $65 shipped for the collectors pack instantly though.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109